• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anyone else suprised there's no 2.5 announcement at E3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

axel95

Awards
Ahh the joy of seeing the rage in Youtube comments will be priceless.
I can't wait to laugh hysterically at these people!!! But like others have said, I have no problem with helping people who can't afford/don't want to buy every platform and game to keep up with the series. As long a someone is making an effort to understand the story, I will gladly help them.

Sorarocks93

Awards
I can't wait to laugh hysterically at these people!!! But like others have said, I have no problem with helping people who can't afford/don't want to buy every platform and game to keep up with the series. As long a someone is making an effort to understand the story, I will gladly help them.

Yeah, but when people keep asking how could Roxas say something stupid like "Who else am I gonna have icecream with?" really pisses me of. It's like they didn't understand the story at all.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Yeah, but when people keep asking how could Roxas say something stupid like "Who else am I gonna have icecream with?" really pisses me of. It's like they didn't understand the story at all.

I have to admit, the very first time I heard that line, it sounded odd to me. It's like, of all the things to say to your dying friend, why are you mentioning ice cream? But then, when you think about it, and what he actually means when he says that line, it makes perfect sense and is actually really emotional.

But again, at face value, it sounds kind of silly. I don't blame people who think it's dumb, because it comes across that way the first time.

vitxras

i was pretty surprised. i was even more surprised when the kh trailer wasn't kh 2.5. and super surprised and over joyed to see kh3

Roxas21691

To be honest, after seeing the FF XV trailer i completely wasn't expecting nothing related to KH, but when they trailer showed up i knew it was KH3. Using the sony conference to show off KH 1.5 HD Remix didnt seem likely in my opinion. I think KH 2.5 will be announced at TGS.

I just hope we also get Birth By Sleep volume 2 soon, dont get me wrong, i know KH3 has been announced, but the game will take at least another 3 years to be completed, in the meantim just gettting 2.5 HD remix is a big gap. They could make easily BBS volume 2 a "short game" so to say, a PSN downloadable title or something, that just focus on Aqua's adventure on the realm of darkness ( and maybe Mickey) that would always give something while waiting for KH3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back