• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

anti form

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what do you think

• yes

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • (submit idea here)

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Icy

Two words: Action Replay.
Its much easier to like it when you can transform into it whenever you want, and then get out of it in the same fashion. It can get fun when it's Anti-form Sora VS Sephiroth in the Throne Room lol.

merpmeep

I don't really hate anti-form, it's just that it always came up when I didn't want it.

same but now i just use final alot and well the anti points go way down

and youre defense is halfed
like when
i was fighting saix for fun then went anti
he did his super '' all shall be lost to you'' combo as i went anti

so you can imagine i went ker-put

Soren

Awards
Anti form resulted in me dying from a soldier's attack. It decreases in defence with every hit.

No it doesn't. You simply take more damage. About 50% more if I'm not mistaken. I'd give you batter stats but my Strategy Guide is back home right now.

Personally I like Anitfrom. Sure it's Defense sucks compared to the rest of Sora's forms, but it's probably the fastest of the forms. (can you name any other forms that make copies of you when you attack?) It also make catching up to an opponent much easier. (Anti-Glide SOOOO rocks!!!!) If you're worried about Defense, just use a hit-and-run strategy.I've also noticed that Antiform does almost as much damage with it's combos as Final, although this may be a side effect of it's massively huge number of combo hits.

The only times I've gotten Antiform and died because of it were against Xaldin at Beast's Castle and Xemnas on the throne. The first one I can't really call a battle since he mopped the floor with me (I went through 3 of the 5 King Mickeys BEFORE going Antiform) and the one against Xemnas I spent most of the time trying to hit him, but all i did was attack the air above him. It was embarrassing and hilarious at the same time. (On a side note, that battle was the first time I found out that KIng Mickey would rescue you during that battle.)

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
i hae a saved game were when i go to fight Xaldin i just keep going into Anti form it's weird but in my opinion i hate Anti form i find it annoying.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Even so, Anti does too little per hit, while it does have damage capabilities matching final, it becomes risky against bosses cause most will counter. Either way, each move hits excessively, and will cause immense overkill, something an RTS player like me won't appreciate.

mmzsin

I personally like anti form. I've gotten used to the play style and made it easier to manage if you know how you'll attack with certain combos.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
I got into anti form when i battled xigbar with only 20 hp left. And i trounced him so bad. Anto form rules!

State

Awards
anti form is by far the most useless thing added to the game. >:O i would've preferred a battle against anti sora as a super boss instead of "controlling" a rabid idiot.

Kiwi +

Awards
i thought it was pretty good... though i thought some of the other forms were better, but anti-form was still fun. :eek:

aswaxsora

Awards
You hate Valor form that much that you skip a number for it?

Well I personally despisi Anti Form because it happened to me once only. It was against the Phantom or whatever its caled. The one wihich you have to get all the coins back in the chest. I turned into it just before the guy took all the coins :angry:

Yep. It's the Grim Reaper. The Phantom is in KH with the clock tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back