• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem/ Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark___edge

Xehanort was evil or that Ansem's experiments on him made him become evil.
I'm confused.... lol. What really happened?

Apollo

Silver Member
I think he was evil from the startm and that he he is pure darkness!

Kado

Ansem didnt experiment at all, Xehanort just became so obsessed with hearts and his teacher that he gave into the dark and became....well, you know the story. But does anyone agree that Xehanort WAS one of the chasers?

Kado

No, he was an aspiring scholar, but the study of hearts and his rancid obsession were his downfall, he was not always evil.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Ansem the wise did an research into the heart and Xehanort wanted to continue it, ansem said no but Xehanort continued anyway with the other apprentices of Ansem number 2-6 in the organization and created heartless, Xehanort then became a heartless and so did the other apprentices, and the Organization was born and Ansem(xehanorts heartless) as well, so in the end Xehanort was the evil one, well evil may not be the word he wanted to but he didn't know what would happen

Kado

He wasnt evil from the START, he became that way. How he could be so.....easily overtaken is beyond me.

Apollo

Silver Member
Well cuz I don't think we will know for sure tell the next game comes out and we find out his past!

Kado

Ansem the Wise was stubborn, not a mad scientist, talking about experiments, your starting to sound like they bioengineered Xehanort or something, they never did anything to him to make him evil or anything. And Ansem found him, he had lost his memory, now if you lost your memory, would you be automatically evil? Then again, it may depend on which chaser he was....

Xemnas142

he wanst evil from the start think it was the exparament cuz he didnt even have memories at the start of his scientific career btw xemnas/xehanort/ansem(heartless) all kinda look like terra(his face) but with white hair but still in the same shape and build plus xemnas has aqua's armor so he might have been good he might have been a keyblade master!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmm....i think both parts play a role on his 'evilness'.
his past is unclear, he who really was not even he knew. he could very well have been an insane evil warrior, or not.
the experiments drove him on to become greater and want more. you could say that was because of the experiments he became evil or that he already had evil instincts and the experiments portrayed his true self.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
ansem the heartles was evil
AtW wasnt
he wanted knowlegde and stopped when king mickey told him what was happening
Xenahort kept going
in final mix+ u see the place where the test subject where held
basically Xenahort wanted his memories back so bad that he lost his heart to find them and that dint work
Xemnas was closer to them than either Xenahort or Ansem
but i dont know if i could classify him as evil misguided maybe but not evil

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Ansem the Wise was stubborn, not a mad scientist, talking about experiments, your starting to sound like they bioengineered Xehanort or something, they never did anything to him to make him evil or anything. And Ansem found him, he had lost his memory, now if you lost your memory, would you be automatically evil? Then again, it may depend on which chaser he was....

It's really getting quite annoying how people keep using the term "chasers' so casually when it hasn't been confirmed what that means yet, or even if it will be used.

Also...Xehanort wasn't really what you'd call "evil", he was just way too curious and didn't care what he'd have to do to carry out his goals. Essentially a sociopath.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Xehanort was evil or that Ansem's experiments on him made him become evil.
I'm confused.... lol. What really happened?

If at any point he was, he doesn't remember because he lost his memories.

Ansem research did fuel his heart fetish...lol, darkness'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back