• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ansem aint the only heartless to...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Dont know if this has been posted b4, but am I the only peson to notice that Ansem Seeker of Darkness isn't the only heartless to retain a form that is similar to their somebodies? cuz if u will recall, when Simba throws Scar off the cliff, Scar turns into a heartless but retains his original form. Also, could Scar's nobody resemble his original form?

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
The same thing happens with Clayton in KH1. But then again, since Disney doesn't belong to Nomura, it might not be canon.

Hyrenking

Tarzan the movie was awesome!
I remember seeing it, at the end, Clayton gets hanged by vines, for some reason. Anyway, I was like 4 and it kinda scared the shit out of me...
Good times...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I didn't like the Tarzan movie nor did I like the Tarzan world in KH1 lol. I hope it never returns. So Clayton's branded lame by me:p Anyway, I suppose those Disney villains were just taken over by darkness but not really "heartless" as if they retained their physical form, they should have a nobody and we're yet to see any form of that so I'm just going to go with the "overwhelmed by darkness" theory until more info on them comes about.

Awesome Ansem

Dont know if this has been posted b4, but am I the only peson to notice that Ansem Seeker of Darkness isn't the only heartless to retain a form that is similar to their somebodies? cuz if u will recall, when Simba throws Scar off the cliff, Scar turns into a heartless but retains his original form. Also, could Scar's nobody resemble his original form?

yeah, I noticed that. but for some reason i never felt comfortable using a disney character as a heartless example. for some reason scar seemed more like a ghost than a heartless to me.

Owa

Well I believe Sora was like Xehanort's heartless (Ansem)
Sora wasn't exactly whole from the time he was a heartlless to the time roxas returned to him in kh2.
He didnt have a soul or body. It's as if his heart made a temporary body for him until he rejoined with roxas haha. The way i look at it, Sora was sorta of a heartless the whole time, but not exactly xD. Still confuses me a bit.

HeartlesGuardian

I thought that Clayton/Scar just gave into the darkness like Riku had, is there any proof that he was a heartless? The one thing I notice is that Ansem SoD had the heartless symbol on him, Clayton and Scar didn't

Akans

「moriya」
Lol, Awesome Ansem, your rank is contradictory. Your Ansem, seeker of darkness, and you rank as a Ruler of Light XD

Moving along....
Did Scar and Clayton become heartless? Cuz don't you need the emblem thingy? Or does it have somthing to do with willingly giving your heart away? And heartless are really deformed, none of them looked like their original selves... did Scar and Clayton become a new type of enemy? (To be featured in BBS?!)
Or did SE just get lazy with the character design? Hmmm....

Takfloyd

No, you don't need the "emblem thingy". Those are only on Heartless mad by Ansem's machine. No real Heartless have emblems, real Heartless being Shadows, Neo Shadows, Darkballs and Darksides.

I advise you read the Ansem Reports before discussing "hardcore" stuff like this:p

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Y'know he has a point there, I mean not all of the heartless have the emblem on them. And besides we might have to face their face nobodies, whose to say. Heck Heartless and Nobodies are strange and mysterious beings of the Realm of Darkness.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
To those of you who wonder if Scar really became a heartless or was just overwhelmed, no he became a heartless because: "And so Scar, through his anger and rage, became a heartless, to rule the Pridelands, but this time, they shall be the pridelands of darkness.". not the exact quote but Pete said something very similar to that, and I know he said Scar became a heartless cuz I just finished Pride Lands about 1 or 2 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back