• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another unbirth theory/keyblade theory/Xehanort theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xignam?

ok here we go lets start with the keyblade. We know that there are as many keyblades as there are qualified hearts. It could be that the keyblade is a manifested form of the heart which could explain why Roxas could use the same keyblade as Sora at the same time he was using it since sora's heart is Roxas's heart because they are basically the same people.

Now this is how it ties in to my unbirth theory. Let me explain first. Ok i believe that unbirths are beings with artificial hearts made of memories of some sort created in caste oblivion by MX most likely. And TAV are unbirths but don't know it so they wouldn't have qualified hearts seeing as they don't have true hearts at all anyway. This would explain why their keyblades are bizarre and don't have a keychain.

Now i believe that unbirths have a body and soul but an artificial heart. The soul and body may also be artificial not sure. Ok now where was i.

At the end of bbs i believe terra is given a real heart. i believe he gets MX's heart. i also think that the ubirths' artificial hearts may have been used to create the original emblem heartless this could explain where they all went.

And Xemnas could have the memories of himself as Terra and the reason he wishes to collect the hearts from emblem heartless is to find the artificial hearts of the original emblem heartless because most likely he would find the "hearts" of ven and aqua and be able to bring them back.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Big wall of text without paragraphing is big and without paragraphing.

All sounds too fan-ficy to me.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Fan-fic alert!! I was believing this as a possibility until you mentioned TAV being Unbirths, but they don't know it. That's not reason enough for them to just have keyblades.

graypeople

Ok i believe that unbirths are beings with artificial hearts made of memories of some sort created in caste oblivion by MX most likely.

uh castle oblivion wasnt created by MX it was created by org 13 which was approxamately(if thats spelled right) 11 years after the fact so uh just a little glitch in the theory

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Castle Oblivion wasn't created by Org.XIII
it was found by Xemnas, and was meant to
be sort of an off branch headquarters, in
which Xemnas would research more of his
studies on memories, while also locating the
other room of awakening. The only reason CO
is suspect to be MX's place is because in the
secret video something implies that he came
from the direction CO lies at, and the fact
that their is a bull symbol on the castle, also
knowing that their is a bull symbol located on
MX keyblade.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Xignamé;4288342 said:
ok here we go lets start with the keyblade. We know that there are as many keyblades as there are qualified hearts. It could be that the keyblade is a manifested form of the heart which could explain why Roxas could use the same keyblade as Sora at the same time he was using it since sora's heart is Roxas's heart because they are basically the same people.

Now this is how it ties in to my unbirth theory. Let me explain first. Ok i believe that unbirths are beings with artificial hearts made of memories of some sort created in caste oblivion by MX most likely. And TAV are unbirths but don't know it so they wouldn't have qualified hearts seeing as they don't have true hearts at all anyway. This would explain why their keyblades are bizarre and don't have a keychain.

Now i believe that unbirths have a body and soul but an artificial heart. The soul and body may also be artificial not sure. Ok now where was i.

At the end of bbs i believe terra is given a real heart. i believe he gets MX's heart. i also think that the ubirths' artificial hearts may have been used to create the original emblem heartless this could explain where they all went.

And Xemnas could have the memories of himself as Terra and the reason he wishes to collect the hearts from emblem heartless is to find the artificial hearts of the original emblem heartless because most likely he would find the "hearts" of ven and aqua and be able to bring them back.

It sounds too much like Grace Assasin's theory.

TwilightLegends

Ehh, I doubt TAV are unbirths, I don't think an artificial heart would allow them to weild Keyblades.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Xignamé;4288342 said:

It's not the manifestation of the heart. The heart gives the strength to use it but that wouldn't make sense since Sora was a walking heart. Wouldn't that have made him walking keyblade?

TAV being unbirths sounds like some crazy stuff to me. Who knows if the keyblades now aren't weird having chains. Back then, chains might have been a new concept. We've only seen three characters with chains which has been DS, MX, and King Mickey.

So would that mean Repliku was an unbirth as well? He had a body, soul, and a fake heart.

But what reason is there for the unbirths suddenly becoming Heartless (and Nobodies as an accompaniment)? Also no to the real heart thing. Sounds too Repliku like. Or Pinocchio like.

I doubt he is looking to bring them back...if he remembers...which I think he doesn't.

Last edited:

TerraFTW!

‡ƵionΡhnӾ‡;4289262 said:
Castle Oblivion wasn't created by Org.XIII
it was found by Xemnas, and was meant to
be sort of an off branch headquarters, in
which Xemnas would research more of his
studies on memories, while also locating the
other room of awakening. The only reason CO
is suspect to be MX's place is because in the
secret video something implies that he came
from the direction CO lies at, and the fact
that their is a bull symbol on the castle, also
knowing that their is a bull symbol located on
MX keyblade.

Seriously? Is there a pic or something cause thats really interesting. Learn something new everday i guess.

Xignam?

It's not the manifestation of the heart. The heart gives the strength to use it but that wouldn't make sense since Sora was a walking heart. Wouldn't that have made him walking keyblade?

CO wasn't made by MX. CO was made by Org.XIII. TAV being unbirths sounds like some crazy stuff to me. Who knows if the keyblades now aren't weird having chains. Back then, chains might have been a new concept. We've only seen three characters with chains which has been DS, MX, and King Mickey.

So would that mean Repliku was an unbirth as well? He had a body, soul, and a fake heart.

But what reason is there for the unbirths suddenly becoming Heartless (and Nobodies as an accompaniment)? Also no to the real heart thing. Sounds too Repliku like. Or Pinocchio like.

I doubt he is looking to bring them back...if he remembers...which I think he doesn't.

he does remember if you've ever seen the cutscene from fm+

Xignam?

Are you talking about the one where he is walking forever then he reaches the room of sleep and says "Hello my "friend"" or something to that extent to the armor that looks like Aqua's?

yes the video has a name but i don't remember

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
And TAV are unbirths but don't know it so they wouldn't have qualified hearts seeing as they don't have true hearts at all anyway.

While I think there is a chance (even if it's a slight one) Ven might be an Unbirth, I doubt Terra and Aqua are.

At the end of bbs i believe terra is given a real heart. i believe he gets MX's heart.

Probably the other way, considering "No Heart".

i also think that the ubirths' artificial hearts may have been used to create the original emblem heartless this could explain where they all went.

I doubt it, since the Emblem Heartless release hearts.

And Xemnas could have the memories of himself as Terra

I wouldn't necessarily say he has memories as Terra. Maybe a few images of his past, but I wouldn't go as far as to say Xemnas has all of his memories of the time before Ansem found Xehanort.

and the reason he wishes to collect the hearts from emblem heartless is to find the artificial hearts of the original emblem heartless because most likely he would find the "hearts" of ven and aqua and be able to bring them back.

[COLOR="blue"]Xemnas is after power and said that he needed to be a great being before he could accomplish his real goal. Since power is needed for his true goal, I doubt it is that.[/COLOR]

He remembers.
Don't forget that the conversation between Xehanort and Ansem played in the background as Xemnas descended toward the RoS. Plus he spoke with Ansem like he knew him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back