• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another side, another story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kizzyke

Yeah, i guess many people can agree with that...
butjust don't mention the rudness and post all your theories...
there are more people who like to hear/read them without hating you for telling your theory

kizzyke

.:KL:. said:
Umm why would I hate you?

Ex) if you've been here since March 2004, have over a 1000 post, and then post the BHK is Tidus then I won't be nice.

okay i can agree with that, several theories are really insane...
but let the people make there own theories withour being rude to them...
if i should be mad at every person that has a real stupid post like the one in your example then there wouldn't be a lot of people i could be nice to

electrikeyblade14

Sora is n1: SHUT THE *bleep* UP! YOU ARE WRONG SO STOP SPREADING LIES.

If the BHK was a shell then how could he wield 2 keyblades? YOU NEED A HEART TO WIELD KEYBLADES. This is the 12th time I told u this and u still don't listen.

They don't meet and my response above kills the "BHK is a shell" theory. And Sora never lost his heart....he just became a Heartless.

Yes it does. I swear you are one of the biggest, dumbest, and one of the most lyingest n00bs on this forum.

Too bad I proved it wrong in the topic u made.

That's totally possible. Wow, there is actually 1 correct and possible theory in this topic. FINALLY!!!

Since you won't I guess I will...even though I was going to do this anyway.

1. That's not really the BHK...only an earlier version with no name except the DWU. So he is the DWU. ASAS/DD = DWU, BHK = KH2
2. Riku does not have his own keyblade.
3. You don't even make sense.

4. The GEU is not the BHK or DWU. When has the eye of the BHK glown in screenshots, magazine scans, trailers or DWU ever glown in ASAS/DD? Never. They are 2 different Unknowns.
5. The BHK looks nothing like Sora.

*you have been added to my n00b list for starting a pointless topic that has only got stupider and brought even more n00bs with stupider info and you didn't even put thought into what you wrote*

sorry to burst your bubble, but sora kinda did lose his heart. if you're a heartless that kinda means you don't have a heart. or lost it....
now, 1st of all, stop calling KL rude. besides the fact that it's annoying, he/she really isn't. in my opinion, he/she(i'm sorry i don't know) just has theroys that are so much more highly possible than yours, it makes you look stupid.
2nd, the bhk can be sora's shell, if the keyblades he weilds are merely shells of the original. or maybe he's just sora's opposite....

kizzyke

yeah, actually i don't have a problem with KL.
It's just that sometimes it's really annoying he/she always wants to be right...
And he/she keeps on telling that other people are wrong even if no one actually can know something about it

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
How can the keyblades be shell? And the opposite theory has been proven wrong too....The BHK can not be Sora shell. Sora has a physical appearance. Sora has a shell.

kizzyke

That does make sense...
Sora can't have a shell because he has a physical appeance...
Why are we still talking about it...
i thought everyone already knew that BHK wasn't a shell from Sora

electrikeyblade14

How can the keyblades be shell? And the opposite theory has been proven wrong too....The BHK can not be Sora shell. Sora has a physical appearance. Sora has a shell.

i don't know...WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO THINK? *sniff*....i'm out of ideas....

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Umm ok. Kerobaroes, I'm sorry if I insulted you in any way. I didn't really mean you shouldn't BE frustrated when you're 13 *reflects on my own 13th brithday* I meant that I don't think KL should be getting as angry about some of the theories. I don't see you getting that angry anyway...but blood pressure has to kick in somewhere when someone seems THAT angry. I hope you understand that. Okay...Sora did become a heartless but HE GOT HIS HEART BACK. didn't really get your last theory electrickeyblade.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Aww it's okay electickeyblade. It was a good theory(a bunch of people were telling me these rumors about how Sora lost his heart orsomething and I'm like NO!) Nobody can really be sure since there are SO many theories out there, but some are better than others(or they seem to be.)
Ok cool, it was just a question of curiosity. If it became some warped girl cat fight I'd get freaked out since I couldn't defend myself even to save my life! Cat fights on forums just takes it too far though.
Okay...BHK is Tidus? Now THAT'S a reason to get frustrated!

electrikeyblade14

Ultima Monkey said:
Umm ok. Kerobaroes, I'm sorry if I insulted you in any way. I didn't really mean you shouldn't BE frustrated when you're 13 *reflects on my own 13th brithday* I meant that I don't think KL should be getting as angry about some of the theories. I don't see you getting that angry anyway...but blood pressure has to kick in somewhere when someone seems THAT angry. I hope you understand that. Okay...Sora did become a heartless but HE GOT HIS HEART BACK. didn't really get your last theory electrickeyblade.

i'm sorry. it had something regarding when KL said 'sora didn't lose his heart, but just became a heartless'.(toward the beginning of the thread.) i tried to prove him/her wrong...

electrikeyblade14

Ultima Monkey said:
Aww it's okay electickeyblade. It was a good theory(a bunch of people were telling me these rumors about how Sora lost his heart orsomething and I'm like NO!) Nobody can really be sure since there are SO many theories out there, but some are better than others(or they seem to be.)

why thank you!! try to ignore my last post. it doesn't make too much sense 'cause i submitted it too late.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Sora did indeed lose his heart, but he reclaimed it. BHK cannot be a shell, he is an individual person. It's become pretty obvious

Please don't scream at KL next time guys. ;) He uses his brain just a little more extra then the rest of us. xP

Dorak

Um, smeone said that Riku doesn't have a keyblade.........Yes he does you idoit! BHK gave him one! It was an obliovoin[sorry can't spell:D].

Sorry for the outburst. I'm just a big Riku fan.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
Technically losing your heart makes you a hearltess...since hearltess obviously don't have hearts. I don't think I could believe it if Sora lost his heart after everything that happened in KH though. All those hours of playing for nothing? HELL NO!!
As for Riku..once a keyblade wielder, always a keyblade wielder. Okay that was so lame. I bet he can stil hold one since he's the true owner of the thing in the first place.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Dorak said:
Um, smeone said that Riku doesn't have a keyblade.........Yes he does you idoit! BHK gave him one! It was an obliovoin[sorry can't spell].

Once again get your facts stright before posting

DEEP DIVE AND ASAS NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED. THEY ARE ROUGH SCETCHES.

In other words, BHK never gave Riku a keyblade. But riku does have a keyblade. Ansem gave him a keyblade of darkness in kh1.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Sora's heart plunged into Darkness. Darkness consumes the Heart. That Darkness that consumed the Heart becomes the Heartless. Therefore you don't really lose your heart......Kairi in KH1 is a good example of losing your heart......Plus if a Heartless steals your Heart you can you lost it.....But Sora did that to himself so you can't say he lost his heart....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back