• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ANOTHER RECONNECT KH THREAD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Srry if this thread has been used a bunch if so can an administrator please close thise thread. Now then, as all of u have seen in the recent subbed version of the BBS secret ending we have seen the phrase "Reconnect Kingdomhearts" now just what does this mean? Can someone please explain this to me because I just don't get what they mean by that and what's the point in it? To free the tormented souls? I mean what happened to KH, we've seen it in past games and it looked fine now it sounds as if its corrupted or something.....can someone please explain this?
facepalm

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
i guess what it means is that sora needs to "reconnect" the broken connections and make "the sad people happy" again, possibly freeing those tormented souls

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
i guess what it means is that sora needs to "reconnect" the broken connections and make "the sad people happy" again, possibly freeing those tormented souls

I get that but whats the point in reconnecting KH? I mean what can KH do to free the tormented souls? Thats why I need to find out and I'm bettin that the new KH game has something to d`o with it.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I get that but whats the point in reconnecting KH? I mean what can KH do to free the tormented souls? Thats why I need to find out and I'm bettin that the new KH game has something to d`o with it.

well i think you have the plot for the next game there

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
I think it's an advertisement ploy to make BbS fans play all the other games. Kinda like, "Here's chapter one, make sure you read the rest!" Basically go replay the other games, I don't think it's a hint for a new title.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I think it is the name of the secret ending, like 'Deep Dive'.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
I think it is the name of the secret ending, like 'Deep Dive'.

Nah, seems like there's a deep meaning to the name. Sure deep dive was related to the story but this one seems like its actually referring to KH. By the way just what is KH? I heard its like the ultimate power or something like that...

Emass

Well, I'm pretty sure that it'll be the title of the next game. I mean, we say the phrase "Birth by Sleep" in the last secret ending didn't we? Reconnect is probably just a subtitle for the next KH game. I think it has a lot to do with what's supposed to be goin on in Coded and all the events of the stories we've seen tying thing together.

F

Fagren

I think it's an advertisement ploy to make BbS fans play all the other games. Kinda like, "Here's chapter one, make sure you read the rest!" Basically go replay the other games, I don't think it's a hint for a new title.

Pretty much this, they did the same shit in Final Fantasy Crisis Core with the "To be continued in Final Fantasy VII" at the end.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
lol Have you played the game? It's a place.

I played the game and I know that its not a place. Yes its a thing where all hearts are born from and is the ultimate power but I want to see its power used by somebody. I mean we've seen Xemnas use a small portion of its power in KH, he couldn't use all of it due to the fact that it was messed up by AtW's machine. Man if someone like Terranort got it.....now that would be beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back