• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another insight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ross61

Now I've been getting more into thinking about how Terra chose Riku to be a Keyblade Wielder. I am a supporter of the theory or fact( whatever you want to call it at this point). How could Terra chose Riku if he is presumed to be Xehanort(AnsemSoD) or Unverse a now? Unless the keyblade acted when the heartless came.

I want to give you another insight. Terra probably did not chose Riku directly, but chose another. Who is this another ? Well, Nomura has been said the next game more "official than a spin-off(or side-game)".

So maybe sometime in BBS, Terra chose a wielder. Who in turn, would be a character in the next game, and something happens to he or she and chose Riku?

This is highly unlikely, but a thought.

Muse

you look atrocious
Or Terra chose Riku before that happened. :/

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
terra chose riku the end sleep well and dont die

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
If you're gonna disprove a theory, at least provide valid proof other than your word.

Owa

What i don't understand is, why would Terra choose a fucking 5-6 year old kid o_O
Like really, that makes no sense to me lol.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
maybe he saw that his heart was really strong??

or just cuhz he saw riku beating the shizz out of sora:)

TraverseTown123X

Didn't Leon and Yuffie give a whole speech in KH1 about how the keyblade chooses its own wielder?

Justa'notherdude

Didn't Leon and Yuffie give a whole speech in KH1 about how the keyblade chooses its own wielder?

Someone said that the Keyblades hold the power of its master thru tha keychain or somethin (TAV's keyblades do have keychains in newer pics) so if we get techinical Terra chose Riku to be tha wielder.....i guess...we still dont actually know yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back