• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another BBS theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
2. DS is a part of MX. So DS cant be Xeahnort.

That was only a part of the conceptual secret ending, yes it's a scene from the game but the exact nature of it isn't explained. However, an apprentice and master cannot be one in the same.

[EDIT]

Stole my thunder yet again.

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
remember this is 10 years in the past

Yes, but a few months before the time Mickey's flashback happened.
At that time, Xehanort's looks and his estimated make it nearly impossible for DS to be him.

1. Remember that Xeahnort was Ansems apprentice. So it technicly impossible for that to happen.

...?
What are you talking about?
Xehanort became Ansem's apprentice after Ansem found him in Radiant Garden, right after BBS took place.

We don't know this.

EDIT: Damn. Got beaten to it twice. =<

The DS being Xehanort is possible at this point in time. There have been several theories made on it and several more will probably be made until we know the truth.

I competely see where you are coming from, but look @ all the facts

1. Remember that Xeahnort was Ansems apprentice. So it technicly impossible for that to happen.

1. He became Ansem's apprentice after BBS.

2. That whole scene from the Birth by Sleep Video can be explained away as A) that is a concept video and anything in it is subject to change and B) Nomura likes to use symbolism in his work and that could one way of him using it, like the wolf from FFVII AC wasn't actually there and it was just a representation of Cloud's guilt.

Yes, but a few months before the time Mickey's flashback happened.
At that time, Xehanort's looks and his estimated make it nearly impossible for DS to be him.

Can easily be explained away as a growth spurt. Kid's just shoot up like bean stalks sometimes, and since we don't the character's actual age it is fully plausible.

H

Haxon

the only thing i dont understand is that if DS was Xehanort, how does he fit all his hair in that helmet? :36:

Samhain

Bronze Member
^ Idk the same thing how Xemnas fits all the hair in the hood and not let it actually be visable...lol.

Anyway DS coming out of MX = concept video -_-
It just shows us the connection between these 2 and how close they are. They are not the same person. They are 2 different people. It seems DS is more of a slave type than even an apprentice.

DS = Xehanort ? Not likely. The height kills this theory. NO WAY IN HELL CAN ANYONE THIS SHORT [HE'S ABOUT VEN'S HEIGHT] CAN GROW UP TO BE ABOUT 1 FOOT IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS. We see a cutscene from KH2 of Xehanort and he looks to be very tall. Xehanort = Terra's height = MX's height = about a head taller than DS. Look at the height difference around the birth By sleep secret ending. Go to 0:29 and pause and see how tall MX is then DS. And Master Xehanort is about Terra's height which is also Xehanort's height.

A

Axel_NºVIII

great theory, but DS uses a Keyblade, and Xehanort lightsabers

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Can easily be explained away as a growth spurt. Kid's just shoot up like bean stalks sometimes, and since we don't the character's actual age it is fully plausible.

Except we can guess Xehanort's age from his appearance, which seems to be in his twenties.
For DS to be Xehanort, he would also have to be in that later age, which would make him rather old for a sudden growth spurt...

Samhain

Bronze Member
Um..Xehanort could wield. The problem is he hasn't gone through his awakening. He doesn't remember how to. Same with Roxas...if everything wasn't coming back to him he possibly would have never wield a keyblade at all. Xehanort lost completely everything about his original self. The reason why we can tell Xehanort can wield is because he opened the the door to the heart of the world [Radiant Garden] under the castle. Only keyblade wielders can open the door and or heartless [because that is what they are seeking for] but Xehanort wasn't a heartless at the time he opened the door. He casted off his body possibly a couple of days later from his reports.

Also Terra & MX have too many things in common with Xehanort [apprentice] to just leave them out of the picture. If DS is Xehanort it will be with Terra or MX or both because DS alone being Xehanort will be highly doubtful.

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
if he cant remember how to weild
if he hasn't gone through an awakening
then he CANT WEILD!
and how xehanort was able to open that door is a mystery

MX in the equation, yes. DS in the equation, yes. Terra in the equation, maybe...
DS+MX= Xehanort is my philosophy

Iridium

Awards
Same with Roxas...if everything wasn't coming back to him he possibly would have never wield a keyblade at all.

Roxas' stirred memories of Sora had nothing to do with his ability to wield. He was wielding all the while Sora was asleep, and he didn't have his awakening until after Days. So, in essence you don't need an awakening to be a candidate for the keyblade. Also consider the fact that by extension Roxas didn't need one since Sora went through his own during the events of KH.

Samhain

Bronze Member
then he CANT WEILD!

What? Roxas had no idea he couldn't wield till his memories were getting back to normal. He had no memories of his past life of him using a keyblade so no keyblade. So back to Xehanort..he lost all his memories. This is the same as Roxas. it's possible that one who loses their memory of their past life forgots how to wield. It happened with Roxas. Why the hell wouldn't it happened to Xehanort?

Exactly.

^ Also he had an awakening in KH2 at the time Sora was sleeping.

3-D

Join Me
exactly
very well stated, iridium

no! you cant compare to roxas, he didnt really need to go through an awakening, on behalf of his close relationship w/ Sora
Xehanort is completely different,

Last edited:

Iridium

Awards
What? Roxas had no idea he couldn't wield till his memories were getting back to normal. He had no memories of his past life of him using a keyblade so no keyblade.

That much is true, but it did materialize as an act of self preservation, not by his command of course but that wasn't because of the reoccurring dreams. Or at the very least they weren't the biggest influence.

^ Also he had an awakening in KH2 at the time Sora was sleeping.

I know this, but even before hand he used the keyblade at the very least.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
then he CANT WEILD!

The door wasn't locked.

DS in the equation, yes.

Not necessarily, seeing as how there is still nothing connecting the two together.

Terra in the equation, maybe...

Terra is far more likely than DS. At least there is evidence that suggests Terra is apart of Xehanort.

He was wielding all the while Sora was asleep, and he didn't have his awakening until after Days. So, in essence you don't need an awakening to be a candidate for the keyblade. Also consider the fact that by extension Roxas didn't need one since Sora went through his own during the events of KH.

You say this based on the assumption that Roxas does not go through an awakening during Days, which he easily could.
Regardless, when Roxas had his memories altered by Ansem, he forgot that he could wield a keyblade and ultimately (whether or not he lost the ability to wield altogether) had to go through another awakening before he could wield his keyblade again.

no! you cant compare to roxas, he didnt really need to go through an awakening, on behalf of his close relationship w/ Sora

The fact that Roxas was not able to wield his keyblade until after his "unnecessary awakening" suggests otherwise...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The fact that Roxas was not able to wield his keyblade until after his "unnecessary awakening" suggests otherwise...

Only we don't know the circumstances for either, really. And the fact remains that until we're told Roxas went through two Awakenings, in fact (first being when he began Wielding while still in the Organization), one can still argue that an Awakening under some circumstances really is unnecessary.
Roxas lost his Memories of Wielding in the Digital Twilight Town. He needed to regain that forgotten ability. Hence - Awakening.

3-D

Join Me
Only we don't know the circumstances for either, really. And the fact remains that until we're told Roxas went through two Awakenings, in fact (first being when he began Wielding while still in the Organization), one can still argue that an Awakening under some circumstances really is unnecessary.
Roxas lost his Memories of Wielding in the Digital Twilight Town. He needed to regain that forgotten ability. Hence - Awakening.

i agree 100%
your like my hero
:>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back