• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Annoying Kid.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
One word for ya:
KILLZZ HIMMM!!!!

Do you mean this KILZ ?

kilz.jpg

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Uh, sexual hair-ass-mint lolz.

But seriously, grab some scissors and threaten to cut off his balls. If he thinks you're joking, punch him in the face. After that, tell his girlfriend and the principal 8D

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yea I'd be really pissed if I found out my boyfriend was doing shit like that, too.
If you told his girlfriend she might not believe it, depending on how she is though. You could get a rumor started about what he has been doing and get her to here it and that could cause problems to him and his relationship.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
whoa!! not the balls, that would freakin' hurt

or maybe it would be okay, if he's doing that much

as a man I flirt around with a couple of women, but not like that...That's disgusting

Just insult him, and embarrass him in front of the class...show him how much of an idiot he is...

OH WAIT! embarrass him in front of his girlfriend.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
whoa!! not the balls, that would freakin' hurt

or maybe it would be okay, if he's doing that much

as a man I flirt around with a couple of women, but not like that...That's disgusting

Just insult him, and embarrass him in front of the class...show him how much of an idiot he is...

OH WAIT! embarrass him in front of his girlfriend.

Yea, I think I'm going to have one of my male friends in that class say something to him if he does anything tomorrow.

INCALORA

If he keeps bothering you after that then tell your teacher or counselor. And if he continues yell out stop it it feels weird when you touch me there.

Last edited:

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Come on baka ushi, what happened???
If your male friend didn't do the job, then I think you should tell the teacher. Frankly I would like to punch him in the face, but the worthless loser isn't worth you getting in trouble over, too.
However, you might be able to get away with a punch if he does it in class, and then it would just be like self defense, and then you could explain to the teacher all the crap he's been doing, and then to seal the deal, maybe you could cry a little.
But seriously, what kind of ignorant teachers do you have that miss sexual harassment in their own classes?

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Woops!! I totally forget to post here. But yea, it's all been taken care of<3. My friend threatened to kick his ass if he came near me again (super gangstah a-z-n kid lol), and he's been avoiding me :p. Thanks for the advice, everybody<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back