• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime or Manga suggestion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Soul Eater and Psyren. Soul Eater is one of the most famous manga that exist, so I suppose you have already read it! As for Psyren, it is the most famous manga of Shounen Jump (where Naruto, Bleach, One Piece are being published). Now that I think of it, try Double Arts. It's the second most famous and awesome manga in Shounen Jump. Also try Code Breaker (everyone knows it!)

P.S. All of these are manga!

2570254457_53e9361b25.jpg

^ Code Breaker

Psyren-char.jpg

^ Psyren. I know that you find the art crappy, but trust me it has improved a lot!

afrobutt

Silver Member
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Soul Eater, Gintama, Samurai Champloo, and Trigun

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Seein' as how all of the manga are taken up, I'll take care of some anime.

Action Style

The Soultaker: It's a little bit confusin' once you get deep into it, but you'll get it eventually. It's also a way to give kids a reason to hate doctors(Yes I know it's evil but it's just so fun.).

Dual Paralell Trouble: This one is a mecha that really makes you think about what would happen if you didn't throw away that cookie that fell on the ground and give it to a dog instead. The smallest differences have the biggest reactions.

Shoujou(You know you like it.)

Shuffle!: What can be funnier in this category than a single guy chosen by both the Lord of the Demons and the Lord of the Gods to be the husband of their beautiful daughters? On top of that, he has a perverted best friend and other girls who are all in love with him. I haven't finished it yet but it is funny.

Comic Party: Okay, this one is just pure comedy from what I have seen, even though there is a little bit of romance in it. The main dude starts to draw doujinshi and it all follows that line of work and how he gets through it all. It's also from the same person who made To Heart, forgot who it was, because the opening scene has all of the characters from that anime/manga.

These are all pretty old so there is a high chance that you have seen them, but just in case.

bokuwakuma

shakugan no shana, clannad, shugo chara, DN Angel,full moon wo sagashite, .hack series...there's a lot more but i cant think right now

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Oh just read/watch Monster

Afterwards you'll realise how much trite is out there that people seemingly enjoy

twilight abyss

Well, like Symphonic Peice said, if you want a more actiony manga, Yu Yu Hakusho

But personally, it may not be actiony, but I highly suggest Deathnote :]

EDIT: Also, please read the manga, in all but 1 of my experiences the manga is better, the exception is FMA, where I believe both are equally good

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
chaywa, not everyone watches/plays/reads things for the same reason. Look at Disgaea for example; some people like the gameplay, some people like the comedy, etc.
My point is that you shouldn't be so quick to judge people on this basis. They liked it as an action anime, maybe the other themes weren't so interesting for them.
Ergo Proxy is another good one. I've bought the whole series because I like the animation, the mood, the characters. I think the story is mainly arse, as many people do.
There's nothing wrong with saying "I liked it for other reasons", rather than "You missed the point."

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
chaywa, not everyone watches/plays/reads things for the same reason. Look at Disgaea for example; some people like the gameplay, some people like the comedy, etc.
My point is that you shouldn't be so quick to judge people on this basis. They liked it as an action anime, maybe the other themes weren't so interesting for them.
Ergo Proxy is another good one. I've bought the whole series because I like the animation, the mood, the characters. I think the story is mainly arse, as many people do.
There's nothing wrong with saying "I liked it for other reasons", rather than "You missed the point."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back