• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Anger

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, to start, you could get a punching bag....
lol.

That could help with the bleeding knuckles problem. It is a good way to take out anger.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Well, to start, you could get a punching bag....
lol.

That could help with the bleeding knuckles problem. It is a good way to take out anger.

This is a good start.

If it's a constant problem, you might want to see a counselor.

ViVi94

Trying to escape the land of idiots and retards
Well done, you are now experiencing life!
lol. If it's someone thats bothering you, picture yourself punching and kicking him/her while they talk, that way, you totaly block them out while you picture yourself punching him/her! Win win! lol. I guess if it's something, then imagine a bubble labled whatever it is thats bothering you getting wrecked by sharp things :D. I have a REALLY over active imagination... oh well!

Y

Yannis

Some people are just plain douche bags, they think they are tough, they think they can make you cry, they think you'd go and "tell on them", people in general piss me off.
I'm not the one to usually have problems, I'm single(Hopefully not for long!:)), I don't usually fight with my parents, I do some chores complain etc. my dad and I make quick insults at each other for fun, no problems, I've got freinds, most of my other friends moved away, I have about 110 friends on facebook, not all can really be called "friends."
I don't care for people who think they are better and so tough, I avoid those people, it's hard to do that when you'r sitting in an assembly, some douche bags, were poking my shoulders, calling my name, being plain annoying, I happend to be sitting with my sister, so often she'd turn around and tell them to shut up and listen.
I geuss that helped.
I wanted to turn around and punch them, about 5 of them. They'd obviously kick my ass later..but oh well, I didn't..I take out my anger by, punching walls till my knuckles bleed, and working out,( chin ups, push-ups etc.)

I don't know what to do otherwise..
I'm just mad most of the time.
First time writing in this section.
Anyother way to get out anger, and not have my parents notice my bleeding knuckles?lol.
..Yea.
Just erase the reason of your hatred. No reason... No hatred...

Awards
Same thing happened to me about a week ago. Very annoying. I ignored them and they stopped after a few minutes though.
I'll leave out my racist comment.

Dystopia Rose

You can buy some dinner plates, go to an empty parking lot and throw them. O.O Something about the sound of shattering glass is so calming...OR scream in a pillow. Which ever works for you.

L

Lunar Rain

Screw it. I beat the hell out of walls. Make marks but I don't feel them at all. Just leave lovely scars.

big don mega

there is no problem that can't be solved by taking something that doesn't work into an alley with a baseball bat or a sledge hammer. i'm sort of looking for something that doesn't work in my house, my mom won't let me use our dog

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hmm...what to say? I feel that way at times too except I never punched anybody and not to mention, try to control yourself, get a punching back (like somebody else suggested), try to cool your mind, think for a second what makes you angry, don't just go and punch or whatever action out there, and then if you can control your anger, it'll probably help and pretty sure most people go through that, so your not the only one.

Oblivion'sOath

yeah i have the same problem with punching walls and trees untill my knuckles bleed when im angry just because it seems to let off steam fast otherwise all i want to do is hit the person responsable for my anger even if it my friends over a stupid reason. but i have been getting tired of the scars and bruising. so i havent hit anything for about 3 months. try squeezing your hand into a fist as hard as you can because its more unoticeable than some other things then relax, maybe repeat and try to focus on breathing slower. thats the only thing i can come up with because some of the other ideas have already been suggested. working out is good if you enjoy it but if it just get you pumped up and add fuel to the fire dont do it when your angry.

shadowofnothing

I know how you feel dude, sometimes the world and the stupid percentage of the population can really work you up, but all you can really do is try to rise above ya know? I used to take out my anger with violence to walls and stuff too but it didnt really work lol! I guess you just have to find something that calms you and makes you happy and think about that. There isnt really anything i can say that everyone hasnt already, so good luck. I was in the same position as you a couple years ago so feel free to p.m. me if you need to rant, i'll listen.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back