• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

and now.....A NEW THREAD!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soraroxrikusux05

i said this in the thread about twilight and dawn bein the same, but no one seemd to listen so ill say it now. Have any of you noticed the difference between sora and roxas' twilight town music? roxas' sounds calm and peaceful, like its heading to nightfall. But sora's sounds like bells ringing and the battle music is kinda lively like its morning. This to me seems to show how roxas' "life" was ending, while sora's was "beginning" again. let me know if youve noticed this before.

Soraroxrikusux05

i didnt make a first thread about this. i said it wrong. what i meant is i replied in an already posted thread by some1 else about twilight and dawn being the same

O

Oberon

Soraroxrikusux05 said:
i said this in the thread about twilight and dawn bein the same, but no one seemd to listen so ill say it now. Have any of you noticed the difference between sora and roxas' twilight town music? roxas' sounds calm and peaceful, like its heading to nightfall. But sora's sounds like bells ringing and the battle music is kinda lively like its morning. This to me seems to show how roxas' "life" was ending, while sora's was "beginning" again. let me know if youve noticed this before.
I was thinking the same, but then again, the CoM music was sooooooo awesome, and I was expecting that again, but no, good find though.

Soraroxrikusux05

dark destroyer i didnt make a thread to tell you guys about the other thread you and mendia got it all wrong. I replied to another thread someone else made about twilight and dawn being the same, talking about what i had said in this thread. No one seemed to respond to that, so i made my own thread. this is the only thread i made about this topic

Soraroxrikusux05

lol mickey killer youre right! roxas was in the fake twilight town, and sora was in the real one! now that i think of it, that's probably how they blended the connections of 2 different musics together! Sora had that music in twilight town CoM, but that was probably because he went there in his memories!

Mickey Killer

Soraroxrikusux05 said:
lol mickey killer youre right! roxas was in the fake twilight town, and sora was in the real one! now that i think of it, that's probably how they blended the connections of 2 different musics together! Sora had that music in twilight town CoM, but that was probably because he went there in his memories!

Hm, I'm thinking about that now and you're probably right.

Maybe Roxas memories of what he considered to be the real TT was somehow resonating within Sora at the time in CoM.

So many possibilities....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back