• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Analysis of a Heart contains BBS spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think he means rather, if a heart is essentially data, is the data AtW put in Sora something like a synthetic heart? Or has it become part of the 'data' of Sora's real heart?

What of data twilight town? And everyone in Coded? If they were made from data, and the heart is data, does that make them real people in their own right too...? Just pondering.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
I think he means rather, if a heart is essentially data, is the data AtW put in Sora something like a synthetic heart? Or has it become part of the 'data' of Sora's real heart?

What of data twilight town? And everyone in Coded? If they were made from data, and the heart is data, does that make them real people in their own right too...? Just pondering.

Unless data Twilight Town and the people from Coded were made from a different kind of data. :shrugs:

Caxm

I don't think a heart is just data. It has data though. Data is to scientific to be used to talk about hearts. It makes things sound weird.

Not all hearts go through the Station of Awakening. THis is a very big flaw in your theory

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back