• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Amazon Discount and Slip Cover for 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I did run over too and I started like laughing uncontrollable out of joy at the counter and my sister started glarring at me xD And the guy probably thought I was nuts ^^; My mom found it entertaining....

I didn't even know they had them, there has barely been any KH merchandise and now suddenly they are making shirts and poster fo some reason....I had to use my school money to get them ^^ Not that I minded

Yeah...KH merch just suddenly sprang up. I think I was at Target and at the checkout there were KH trading cards on the little shelf. A few years ago, I would have to buy that stuff from Japan or collector shops.

My friend did that when she saw 358/2 Days was preorderable at GS. The guys in the store were looking at us like we were crazy. I just walked away from her while giggling.

But I did freak out and laugh crazy when I saw the KH shirts at Hot Topic.

This bonus is still pretty lame. My DS boxes sit in the DVD shelf that I never touch except when i first buy the game and open it.

Heartkeeper

Awards
At least the slip case should have different artwork than the game cover, worthless.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Man, I wanted to order through Amazon because of the 5 dollars off, but that preorder bonus is pretty lame. Gamestop it is. =[

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
Re: Amazon + Square Enix... Again.

Seems like Amazon and SE will continue their "pre-order _____________ and save 5 dollars" offer, this time, with Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Anyone else got this email? Note, the first Amazon + SE was/still is with Dissidia: Final Fantasy.
i got it XD
but i already preordered from game stop.

VagueSimplicity

Awards
You know you guys can actually get 358/2 Days at an even lower price on Amazon. Here's a formula on how to get it around $25 (excluding shipping):

$33.99 - $5 Coupon - 5% (Gold Box) - 10% (ECA) = Grand Total (excluding shipping)

Here's how it works:

If you are a regular Amazon customer and have at least made one order on their website they have the Gold Box set up for you inside their link at the top of their homepage called "Today's Deals". At the bottom they'll have items picked out for you called "Quick Picks" which take of 5% on certain items they have recommended for you from your browsing history. A simple way to get 358/2 Days in this section is to give high ratings to Square Enix games, RPG games, and DS games and also have 358/2 Days on your Wish List.

As for the ECA discount, this is a discount provided by a "non-profit membership organization established to serve the needs of those who play computer and video games" (I was shocked too). You do have to pay for the discounts and promotions, but if you're a typical gamer, they say it pays off after 3+ game orders from places like Amazon. $14.99 if you're in college or the military, and $19.99 for regular customers. Btw, it's not just for Amazon. Here's a list of the Membership Benefits offered:

Membership Benefits | Entertainment Consumers Association (ECA)

So put that with the $5 discount coupon and you can have 358/2 Days for around $25. You have a whole month to pre-order it, so if you want to save some money, you could try this method.

Btw, I compiled all this information from this website:

Cheap Ass Gamer - Cheap Video Game Shopping, Video Game Sales and Video Game Deals: CAG.

If you haven't already heard about this website, they're basically just a bunch of gamers who inform other gamers on the best deals. They're really popular and have many users posting deals around the clock. Btw, this is only to help members of this forum (KHInsider) get cheap deals on games, not to steal away KH fans. I thought it might help everyone here with their finances for gaming (as fancy as that sounds), so please don't ban me. lol. I come here all the time for my KH needs.

EDIT 8/25: The ECA has their codes back up. I used one today on Dissidia and saved $3.90 + $5. Too bad it wasn't in my Gold Box. :-\

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back