• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Am i the only one who noticed this?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theDOOR2light

as you all already know, Ienzo is very young compared to Even they both have lab suits and did anyone get a good look at their pants? Even's pants are black with silver-lined boots (like the Organization members) and Ienzo appears to be wearing jeans. This may be because he's not an official apprentice yet and maybe he's learning from Even like as a student of his or something. What do you think?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
This seems to be highly unlikely. I don't think the style of clothes they wear depends on if they're an apprentice or not.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
They have no black pants for Ienzo, none his size >:3
Could be just a casual thing though he could be learning under Even (just starting out) if not a boy genius.

JTD95

Just because Ienzo wears different panes from Even doesn't it mean his not an apprentice of Ansem

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
He's also not wearing a lab shirt and one of those funny tie things. If you look at the people who are wearing lab coats and wearing the guard-like attire, and compare them with their Nobodies, you can kind of see something. For example; Xehanort, Even and Ienzo are wearing lab coats. Xehanort and Vexen were extremely intelligent, so if Ienzo is also wearing a lab coat, it could mean he's a child genius/training under Even/an apprentice. Braig, Dilan and Aeleus are wearing guard-like armour and they seem to be more physical than intellectual. Could just be that they have two sets of clothes each (lab coats & guard-like outfits), but that's my interpretation.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Ienzo vs Jimmy Neutron vs Dexter
The fight of the century

I fixed it. ouo

He's also not wearing a lab shirt and one of those funny tie things. If you look at the people who are wearing lab coats and wearing the guard-like attire, and compare them with their Nobodies, you can kind of see something. For example; Xehanort, Even and Ienzo are wearing lab coats. Xehanort and Vexen were extremely intelligent, so if Ienzo is also wearing a lab coat, it could mean he's a child genius/training under Even/an apprentice. Braig, Dilan and Aeleus are wearing guard-like armour and they seem to be more physical than intellectual.

That is precisely what I had in mind.

Could just be that they have two sets of clothes each (lab coats & guard-like outfits), but that's my interpretation.

Maybe they work shifts. 8D Can you imagine? Even holding up some awesome shield, Ienzo with a big novel, and perhaps Xehanort with a couple of toy [COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="1"]lightsabers[/SIZE][/COLOR] Aerial Blades, all standing guard outside the castle. Intimidating, non?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back