• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

am i the only one getting the game when it comes out in the US?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murf5891

i was jus wonderign cause since there is a spoilers section lots of people alreaady have it so r the people posting in the kh2 site waiting for the game to comeout in the US or does mostly everyone have it?

jw?

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm going to wait for the US version myself. Even if people already bought the Jap version, don't think that will stop them from also buying the US version. Diehard fans will buy both, one for the eagerness to play, the other to understand it, of course.;)

deadly_silence

Im buying it asap, i just hope it's not become a final fantasy game, the ending kind of suggested it was going in that direction

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
in the spoiler section a lot of ppl that dont have the game read the posts anyways. but yea, im waiting for the game in US for sure, i dont know enough japanese to understand the game lol

Legato2471

No, I'm waitin for the US version, no matter how awesome a game may be, I'll always wait for a US release unless there isn't one.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
the us version is coming out in early march and my birthday is early may, i made a typo on my profile. anyways, dont worry, nomura said it wont go on forever like final fantasy, so it might go on for 1 or 2 more games after kh2 but thats it. and fyi, he also said all the games revolve around sora and his adventure, or someone connected to sora.

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
i getting it when it comes out in the usa ..i would not go in that section ... (it just ruins the fun in getting it)

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
violent_anger said:
the us version is coming out in early march and my birthday is early may, i made a typo on my profile. anyways, dont worry, nomura said it wont go on forever like final fantasy, so it might go on for 1 or 2 more games after kh2 but thats it. and fyi, he also said all the games revolve around sora and his adventure, or someone connected to sora.

i dont see what that has to do with anything we already know that stuff... but anyways if you wanted it bad enough you could buy the game and read the translations on other sites lol, but i dont want to put out the money for the importing and everything when its only a couple months away.

Longing_Desire

I'm waiting for the u.s. version!!!!! I took nihongo for 3 yrs at my school so i may have understand the japanese version but I rather get the english version and understand all of it! lol

emily_13

Website
www.myspace.com
im certainly waiting for the U.S. version, im more into the story than the gameplay and it would be silly for me to get the Jap. version cause i wouldnt be able to understand anything......

Simarie

Website
www.simarie.deviantart.com
emily_13 said:
im certainly waiting for the U.S. version, im more into the story than the gameplay and it would be silly for me to get the Jap. version cause i wouldnt be able to understand anything......

Exactly why I'm waiting. The story is more important than the actual gameplay, to me. I don't want to have anything spoiled before I can actually understand. I want to have a full experience! :)

Kiboh

I have the japanese version currently, but I have put the US version on hold as well.

To be honest I havn't even opened the jap. game. I put it on my mantle as a trophy. :D

Yoshisuna

Who Would buy the JAP. Version anyway? (o_O Well... they CAN Import it. >< But what does THAT do?!)

((Almost Attempts to Kill Himself))

I'd Never in my life choose a JAP. Game!

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
Yoshisuna said:
Who Would buy the JAP. Version anyway? (o_O Well... they CAN Import it. >< But what does THAT do?!)

((Almost Attempts to Kill Himself))

I'd Never in my life choose a JAP. Game!

well i guess japanese people and people who can understand japanese would buy the japanese game. but thats just a theory ;P
lol i almost bought it, but i decided against it since i understand little and the extra cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back