• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

am I a failure if I can't beat COM?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

For the Real not the Fake
Website
kazu52.deviantart.com
Since the game is more strategic than just button mashing (lol, PRESS X PRESS X PRESS X OH NO RUN AWAY HEAL PRESS X PRESS X), than you're not too much of a failure...but yeah, you're pretty bad...

Level up, get some 0 cards, remake your deck specifically for fighting him. But remember, after you beat him, you have to kill Larxene immediately afterwords
Do that and I,m sure you will win.

Mickey Killer

I've been playing the game for over a year and a half... I can't beat it.... I feel like such a loser. Riku is a piece of mutha trucking crap! Level 68... and I can't beat him.... Nor the game!

Yes, you are the worst. You are the worst in the existence of mankind, and should be banned for not being able to beat it, so shut up and get out.

Naw, I'm just screwing with you. Riku is a cheap little punk, and needs to get his pixelated nuts smashed.

But, just keep leveling up, and kep getting zero and nine cards. That way you'll beat him and say, "Take that you little punk !!"

Then your mom will say "Quit yelling!" Then you'll respond "Bite Me!!!"

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I am in the same position at the moment. I bought CoM whilst I was in Spain and I really like it. But now, I'm stuck with the fourth battle with Riku too. You're not a failure obviously and just have to keep trying. Do what people have advised you to do and see where it takes you!

ozymandius

God, i hate tht battle (i'm still stuck no it, so don't feel bad)...if there ever was a "hardest battle" thread, i'm sure tht would be on it.

Hikari44

no dont feel bad - i was too lazy to even btoher playing it at all. just Kh and KHII for me, thanks :)

Henskie

I'm Batman
I beat it but it wasnt in any wa an easy task so I give you props for trying lol

chosen destiny

try to get ass many level ups as you can. think about how you build your deck as well. dont rush through the game. enjoy the story as well.

heartofRiku

It was a really tought battle. You will eventually beat him. Just be patient and figure out what works and what doesn't.

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
Well, don't sleights too much, don't combie the three cards too much, and do put in some 0 cards to card break the big attacks so you don't get hurt. If you need help on as specific part, ask me, I'm the master of CoM, got a load of Ultima Keyblades, got all enemy cards, and basically completed the whole game.

:Sora:

It just takes practice, and how you use your cards. It took me like 3-4 times to beat Riku, though.

Masamune

Big Boss
well just practice and sooner or later you will beat the crap out of him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back