• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alternate ending for 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The Organization had been collecting hearts without Roxas or Xion or that matter for a while now even before KH 1 as far as we know, I'm sure they wouldn't really mind his departure or at least send his buddy Axel to retrieve him.

Actually, I don't think that's quite correct, seeing how only the Keyblade can send Heartless to Kingdom Hearts.
Otherwise why didn't they kill the Heartless in KH2, instead sending them at Sora for him to slay? Because had they killed the Heartless, it would've meant nothing. They needed either Roxas or Sora, but which didn't matter. Once Roxas was gone into Sora, they moved on to manipulate him. That was that.

Sora wouldn't be whole therefore asleep and Riku would be vanished, the worlds would fall under the Void

we actually don't know that either XD

A

Azrael

Actually, I don't think that's quite correct, seeing how only the Keyblade can send Heartless to Kingdom Hearts.
Otherwise why didn't they kill the Heartless in KH2, instead sending them at Sora for him to slay? Because had they killed the Heartless, it would've meant nothing. They needed either Roxas or Sora, but which didn't matter. Once Roxas was gone into Sora, they moved on to manipulate him. That was that.

we actually don't know that either XD

1) Then Roxas, Xion, Sora, or Riku would have been needed to build up the fake Kingdom Hearts. So in the years after Radiant Garden fell to darkness and Kingdom Hearts I, they were searching to add Roxas or manipulate a Keyblade wielder.

2) We know one thing, Namine would stay by Sora's side FOREVER lol

A

Azrael

>w< you know what to say to please.
but bottom line - they wouldn't do it, as cool as it could've been. too much of a mess to clean up after.

It pleases me to know you're pleased.

I am a SoNami after all.

And as for Roxas saying he defeating a Riku once, he probably didn't remember Riku turning into XH and pwning me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back