• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Alternate ending for 358/2 days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seiramu

I was reading into another topic about having Riku as the last bossfight. You already know Riku is going to beat Roxas and bring him to the fake Twiligh Town. Now I was thinking...what if there would be an alternate ending. Riku doesn't succeed into bringing Roxas to Twilight Town..than what?

...anyway, something like that, I was just thinking about it.

Ugh sorry for my English btw.

A

Audo

=/
Never going to happen.
Nor should it ever. D:
The game isnt about the ending it is about what happens for it to get to that point.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I would suspect that means game over o_O It doesn't make sense for them to create an alternate ending when it's in the past and we already know the outcome.

Rix

:)
Awards
I doubt that will happen since the ending of that battle has already been told in a game that takes place after 358/2 days...

Rix

:)
Awards
yeah sorry xD That was what I realluy meant to say xD

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I can see alternate endings in one really weird way - in which Roxas loses the first fight to Riku. Then they find some other way to make Riku turn Rikunort, like Roxas cut his blindfold right before losing, or the Darkness of what he did to a part of Sora was too much so he transformed anyway.
There's no point, reason nor way to change it any other way :\

Riku Fan1415

Yeah, for secret endings, the outcome won't be a change of future or anything. Plus, KH has never had an alt ending, and I doubt they'd start now.

A

Azrael

Alternate endings are nice, but we know Riku pwned Roxas in the end

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
358/2 should stay exactly as the designers make it. Most KH games have been good that way, do we all agree? (excluding KH2, that was horrible)

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
358/2 should stay exactly as the designers make it. Most KH games have been good that way, do we all agree? (excluding KH2, that was horrible)

That's kinda ironic seeing how the ending Days should have was dictated in KH2 XD;
And the designers can make an alternate ending if they wanna :p I don't muchly care as long as they'll do it right.

A

Azrael

That's kinda ironic seeing how the ending Days should have was dictated in KH2 XD;
And the designers can make an alternate ending if they wanna :p I don't muchly care as long as they'll do it right.

The only way they could do is if Roxas defeats Riku and flees by a corridor of darkness and goes on to search for Sora.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Unless he kills Riku - which he won't - Riku'll just go after him again.
That, and such an ending will dictate a whole new sequel. Which I'm praying won't happen.

No, youll defeat him, hell be panting alot, then hell say "Your Just Like Him" and disappear in some....dark....stuff.

A

Azrael

Unless he kills Riku - which he won't - Riku'll just go after him again.
That, and such an ending will dictate a whole new sequel. Which I'm praying won't happen.

It won't, it is a alternate ending which means it isn't canon. Roxas defeats Riku leaving him in the accompany of Samurai Nobodies ready to slay him when awakened and he decides to search for Sora by retracing his steps, Xemnas without anyone to stop him gains Kingdom Hearts and becomes a God and the world is thrown into the Void of Nothingness

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It won't, it is a alternate ending which means it isn't canon. Roxas defeats Riku leaving him in the accompany of Samurai Nobodies ready to slay him when awakened and he decides to search for Sora by retracing his steps, Xemnas without anyone to stop him gains Kingdom Hearts and becomes a God and the world is thrown into the Void of Nothingness

You're giving Roxas too much credit. And Riku too little. And that's plot-wise speaking. The Org would've caught Roxas a lot sooner like this, and then it's back to square one.

A

Azrael

You're giving Roxas too much credit. And Riku too little. And that's plot-wise speaking. The Org would've caught Roxas a lot sooner like this, and then it's back to square one.

The Organization had been collecting hearts without Roxas or Xion or that matter for a while now even before KH 1 as far as we know, I'm sure they wouldn't really mind his departure or at least send his buddy Axel to retrieve him.

Sora wouldn't be whole therefore asleep and Riku would be vanished, the worlds would fall under the Void

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back