• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

all your unbirth theories are most likely wrong and this is why...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

turin

Look the majority(if not all) of theories are probably wrong, nobody knows for sure. This is just like all the theories that were going around before KH2, and most of the ones I read or heard about were completely inaccurate. So my prediction is that all these theories bouncing around are all inaccurate. But who knows maybe someone will get it (props to that person), but I doubt it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Heartless speak about the lack of emotions caused by the Heart being engulfed in Darkness.
Nobodies speak about the lack of identity caused by the Heart - the identity - leaving.
Unbirths could be utter lack of identity or Self or even something more drastic. Keep in mind Unbirths do not need to be completely different - they are, after all, the ancestors for anything we've seen thus far.

blitz gene

i thought you put out a theory on the unbirths. you wrote some sense for the heartless and nobodies but not the unbirths. your saying other people are wrong and your saying that your wrong. whose right and whose wrong?

thanks for trying though.

blitz gene

And why does it have to be a combination?
And by the way, You had it wrong anyways. Nobodies are body and soul, and Heartless are just hearts.

i dont get it you said nobodies were body and soul when heartless are hearts. why would they be called heartless when they have hearts. i dont get it. the heartless got hearts by taking them from people thats why.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i dont get it you said nobodies were body and soul when heartless are hearts. why would they be called heartless when they have hearts. i dont get it. the heartless got hearts by taking them from people thats why.

1) Don't double post, 's what the edit button is for
2) No. Heartless are the Hearts engulfed in Darkness. They seek out more Hearts, true, but they themselves are Hearts. They're called Heartless for the Darkness numbs their consciousness and feelings, leaving cruel, instinct-driven beings.

davethekhfan

i don't get heartless ya got pureblood heartless which are just the darkness in people's hearts nothing more for example kill a shadow heartless in any kh game you'll see no heart comes out but then you've got emblem heartless they have hearts but are artifficially created by the machine in radiant garden i'm so CONFUSED!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!.:confused::confused::confused:

Faris

Perfect Harmony
i don't get heartless ya got pureblood heartless which are just the darkness in people's hearts nothing more for example kill a shadow heartless in any kh game you'll see no heart comes out but then you've got emblem heartless they have hearts but are artifficially created by the machine in radiant garden i'm so CONFUSED!!! AAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!.:confused::confused::confused:

deep breaths..

basically there are pure blood heartless which are just darkness in peoples hearts

while artificial heartless are artificial hearts with darkness. wait. grrr now im confused.

i think thats right ? :cry:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Pureblood Heartless are Hearts that succumbed to their inner Darkness; alternatively, Hearts that were taken by Pureblood Heartless.
Artificial Heartless - recall the Ansem Reports from the first Game. Xehanort/Xehanort's Heartless created a machine to artificially create Heartless. Artificial Heartless are those Heartless, and any Heartless made from a Heart taken by them.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Pureblood Heartless are Hearts that succumbed to their inner Darkness; alternatively, Hearts that were taken by Pureblood Heartless.
Artificial Heartless - recall the Ansem Reports from the first Game. Xehanort/Xehanort's Heartless created a machine to artificially create Heartless. Artificial Heartless are those Heartless, and any Heartless made from a Heart taken by them.

simple.

Spikeyroxas

I think that LIGHT has its monsters too and thats where unbirths exist.

HEARTLESS - DARKNESS
NOBODY - NOTHING
UNBIRTH - LIGHT

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I think that LIGHT has its monsters too and thats where unbirths exist.

HEARTLESS - DARKNESS
NOBODY - NOTHING
UNBIRTH - LIGHT

Back then more people had Hearts of pure light right? Could be that when they are turned to a heartless, they turn into Unbirths instead. Thta would explain SA's theory with Namine/Kairi. Plus It would explain why they are not around anymore. People with Hearts of pure light aren't as abundant as they were back then.

Spikeyroxas

well every1 thought light was good.

at the end of chain of memories - mickey said that he though darkness was purely bad but he thinks differently about it and basically admits he was wrong, well what if he was wrong about the light aswell so as i said before - monsters of the light.

they might be protectors of kingdom hearts or something. Or the people of the light became greedy and attacks the faintest darkness' that passers by?

^^ exciting

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
at the end of chain of memories - mickey said that he though darkness was purely bad but he thinks differently about it and basically admits he was wrong, well what if he was wrong about the light aswell

This could be true. :mellow: meh..... Stereotypes are usually

Dark = Bad
Light = Good

It could be a thrill to see that reversed.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
well every1 thought light was good.

at the end of chain of memories - mickey said that he though darkness was purely bad but he thinks differently about it and basically admits he was wrong, well what if he was wrong about the light aswell so as i said before - monsters of the light.

they might be protectors of kingdom hearts or something. Or the people of the light became greedy and attacks the faintest darkness' that passers by?

^^ exciting

Actually, this has been thought of for a while. A lot of us are hoping for that to happen, if only so they'd actually have something productive to do with Kairi xD;;; I mean, Riku in KH1 proved that "falling" into an element is an excellent way to give yourself both active plot value and character development, so we can only hope Kairi'll be Blinded by the Light or something. She's also a prime candidate for something like that, being a PoH - no Darkness to hinder the process.

Spikeyroxas

Actually, this has been thought of for a while. A lot of us are hoping for that to happen, if only so they'd actually have something productive to do with Kairi xD;;; I mean, Riku in KH1 proved that "falling" into an element is an excellent way to give yourself both active plot value and character development, so we can only hope Kairi'll be Blinded by the Light or something. She's also a prime candidate for something like that, being a PoH - no Darkness to hinder the process.

what so as a dramatic twist - kairi turns out to be an unbirth ? lol
She does need a bigger part other than being captured...again. shes becoming a peach like in mario lol

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
what so as a dramatic twist - kairi turns out to be an unbirth ? lol

Not an Unbirth. Riku after all never became a Heartless, now did he? (No, he didn't, also didn't create a Nobody, if anyone even considered saying otherwise...)
But Kairi becoming Blinded by the Light... iono, even if she'll become a figure head for a group of "Light Bearers" that hunt down even the smallest amount of Darkness in people, it'd be the biggest plot role she had thus far and would actually involve Kairi as Kairi :mellow:

She does need a bigger part other than being captured...again. shes becoming a peach like in mario lol

...and yet even Peach received her own game, and keep in mind that no one really needs plot importance in Mario.
We're talking about a fat, mid-aged Italian plumber that got sent to a magical Mushroom Kingdom to save a hot chick that would otherwise never even give him a second look :mellow: plot importance and character development are things that shouldn't be in such a game XD

Z

Zulkir

I hope we get new information on Unbirths soon.... this forum has been going nuts over them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back