• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

**All the confermed Worlds ok KH2!**

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiZ'journey

so far there is no proof he is in it but they might have not wanted to show him yet(for whatever reason) or hes just not in it they could change the plot if they wanted to i sapose

Non-Existant One

That is not all of the confirmed worlds.

You forgot disney castle, Twilight Town, Agraba, and Destiny Island. Also if the list of worlds that Buena Vista released is true then that means every world from the first game will be back aswell. This would include Traverse Town, End of the World, Alice, etc. Considering That Buena Vista is the U.S. distributor of the series the list that they had released will have a 90% chance of being accurate.

crowmaster

i hope there are more cool worlds. and if he wants to post more than three times let him. u got problems???? nice pig rule, don't post more than three times. i post what i want, anytime i want, when i want (since it's only related with KH)

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
The Confirmed worlds actually are:

Twilight Town
Hollow Bastion
Castle Oblivion
Agrabah
Land of Dragons (Mulan)
Fabled Countryside (Beauty & Beast)
Disney Castle
Pirates of the Carribean
Olympus Coliseum
Halloween/Christmas Town
Destiny Islands (don't know if its playable, but it's there)
Deep Dive World (heavily rumored)

ALL WORLDS ON THE BUENA VISTA SITE AREN"T CONFIRMED! THAT SITE WAS TAKEN DOWN FOR INACCURATE CONTENT.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
well...im not gonna be so sympathetic, ive seen all of those pics.

even if u wanted to post all the pics, you coulda atlest wait for some one else to post, or atleast edit the ones on the begining...

*Deep breath* ok...any way deep dive, i atlest know you'll see a cut scene at the least for that world. (in like evry trailer, it shows sora at the end sealing a key hole there..)

and do u guys think that since KH only had 13 worlds, that only like 2 more will be awarded to us. cuz up there it already 12. so that might be all the levels to play....:(

((and u also forgot the possibility of steamboat willy lol))

The Reaper

Jesus_Rocz said:
So, the worlds are:

Mulan-*name not yet announced*

Hurcules-Underworld, Hades, or still the Olympus Coliseum

Beauty and the Beast- Fabled Countryside

OblivionCastle

Hollow Bastion

Jack-ChristmasTown, ChristmasTown *Not stated if they are two diffrent worlds or what the name will be if they are one*

Pirates of The Caribbean- The Caribbean

These names are not final, they are just what the places in the movies are called. Also, they are these are the only worlds that we have proof of, so Steamboat Willie, and Lion King are much wanted, for the most part, but we have no proof.
Are people getting stupidier or is it just me!? KH2 isnt comming out for 6 more months! So we wont know all the worlds till the game comes out!

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
rules r made to be broken but i like the way he got the pics on
no they are not meant to be broken! and to jesus_rocz, if you could only put three pics in at a time, then maybe you should have not put the pics up, and just had the worlds listed. we don't need visual proof. but i thank you for your effort none the less. and not to mention the fact that, you left out a whole bunch of worlds!

rikubaka67

Awards
i don't mean 2 be rude, but what's the problem with double (or more) posting? it doesn't annoy me!

Moodring

Still kinda wish Pocahontas and Robin Hood were worlds in the game. But then again you never know. Here's to hoping their in the third one!:D

Moodring

ChainMyMemories said:
Why the hell would you want a pocahantos world? Who exactly would we team up with? John Smith? Not trying to be mean... but COMMON...
We would team up with Pocahontas of course:p She could use her colors of the wind magic, or whatever:confused: Anyway I think it would be cool to roam about the forest and indian village. Remember in Tarzan's world we were able to "surf" in the trees. It would rock to go canoeing down the river in hyperspeed. And now I don't know what I'm talking about so I'll just shut up:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back