• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*Ahem!* New theory- The so-called "New Enemies" of Birth by Sleep!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mysterious_enemy

So, we all heard about Nomura saying that Birth by sleep will feature "Enemies that are not Heartless nor nobodies"

SO we're all throwing out guesses, and I was busy replaying KH2 for the hundereth time just to see the bloody secret ending. So I watch it again, and (BTW, this isn't the KH2 FM+ secret ending, only the one for regular KH2)

anyways, and I see those words flash by at the end- you know, "Keyblade warrior" "Chasers", and the ever-so popular "Keyblade war"
right before Keyblade war, as you know, we see the phrase "Xehanort's Memory" flash by.

You're wondering how this connects to The New enemy of BBS, right? Well- we all know, Xehanort had those two @#$%ing enemys that were made when he turned into a heartless... hid Heartless, Ansem, and Nobody, Xemnas.

Well, I'm thinking... perhaps a "Memory" is the Third being created from being turned into a Heartless. I'm not exactly sure how, because BBS is in the past, but maybe Master Xehanort's "Apprentice" is the Memory of his being.

Here's my theory:
The Heart and Soul: The Two things which make a being Survive. The Heart commands the Mind, and the Soul gives the Being true Life. The Heart shares memories with the Mind

The Mind: Obeys orders from the Heart/Soul, controling the Body to their needs. The Keeper of all the Memories. Shares memories with the Heart that helps make decisions...

And the Body: The simple vessel for the Mind, Heart, and Soul.

So how's a Memory created? Well, we simple take a Heartless. Well, Heartless don't have Souls or Bodys..or minds or anything...Only so moving on to a Nobody-

Nobodies- They have a Soul and Body. The Upper-class ones (AKA Orginization XIII) have Minds to think and plot.

what about the lower Nobodies? Well, they become low because they lose their Minds (lol) Along with the Mind lost, so does the Memories. The Mind/Memories create their own being known as- a Memory! :D

So How does Xehanort have a Memory? IDK. but still, BBS did happen in the past, after all. Anything could happen :p

OK, as I'm writing this I'm disbelieving what I'm saying, but I'm gonna Sumbit it anyways, because I spent time writing it. ^_^

Last edited:

pgerv12

HAHA yes thats what i've been thinking. THE MIND, the reason to think and solve problems

heart,body,mind

yugi300

Well I applaud your efforts for trying to theorize but yea as awe all know until new info comes we never really know!

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So, we all heard about Nomura saying that Birth by sleep will feature "Enemies that are not Heartless nor nobodies"

SO we're all throwing out guesses, and I was busy replaying KH2 for the hundereth time just to see the bloody secret ending. So I watch it again, and (BTW, this isn't the KH2 FM+ secret ending, only the one for regular KH2)

anyways, and I see those words flash by at the end- you know, "Keyblade warrior" "Chasers", and the ever-so popular "Keyblade war"
right before Keyblade war, as you know, we see the phrase "Xehanort's Memory" flash by.

You're wondering how this connects to The New enemy of BBS, right? Well- we all know, Xehanort had those two @#$%ing enemys that were made when he turned into a heartless... hid Heartless, Ansem, and Nobody, Xemnas.

Well, I'm thinking... perhaps a "Memory" is the Third being created from being turned into a Heartless. I'm not exactly sure how, because BBS is in the past, but maybe Master Xehanort's "Apprentice" is the Memory of his being.

I'm thinking- when a Body, the vessel for the Heart and Soul, is destroyed, and the Heart goes off to be a heartless, and the Soul/Body make the Nobody... maybe the Memory of the being, (As in the Memories he had in his past life,) come together and make a being.

OK, as I'm writing this I'm disbelieving what I'm saying, but I'm gonna Sumbit it anyways, because I spent time writing it. ^_^

Memory goes to Nobodies. In any case, Memory isn't srtong enough to create it's own form.

Also, the term you're looking for is "Memory of Xehanort" not Xehanort's Memory.

A

Audo

I'm thinking- when a Body, the vessel for the Heart and Soul, is destroyed, and the Heart goes off to be a heartless, and the Soul/Body make the Nobody... maybe the Memory of the being, (As in the Memories he had in his past life,) come together and make a being.

Memories are stored in the heart.
Without Memories Nobodies are nothing. (They use memories to recreate what they remember of personalities/emotions)
It is implied that the memories always stay within the heart.
So I don't know how their memories could turn into something else.
Plus what you're saying is that this new being was created when someone makes a Heartless and a Nobody, but if this new enemy was around before Heartless and Nobodies then how could they be made?

Mysterious_enemy

HAHA yes thats what i've been thinking. THE MIND, the reason to think and solve problems

heart,body,mind

GAH! yes, that was what I was thinkinging! Except you forgot Soul-

Heart and Soul: The thing that is what a being is

MIND: The Power which watches over the Soul/heart, and Controls the Body

Body: The Vessel that supports and holds together these essential things!

ZOMG. I gotta edit my Theory! Thank you so much! :D

lol.

TO EVERYONE ABOVE:

OK, next part of the theory: What if a Nobody lost its Memory? Or if the Memory slipped away from it?

The Nobody would live without remembering its past self... (Hence Dusks, Creepers, and other lower forms of Nobodies)

The memory would live on by itself... :D

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
If that's the case, that blue cat looking enemy must've been some memory.

The theory seems good, but there are a few holes in it.
Memories do seem to stay with the heart.
I could possibly see a memory being extracted from the heart and being corrupted into a monstrous form or something, but I doubt that also.
I don't think the theory fits a whole lot.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Remember this is before nobodies, it could be

Not really, considering it was the heartless who began that whole "people dividing" thing. Besides, Memories rest withing the heart. And the Mind goes with the nobodies, so that they can remember said memories.

UrbanQuattrus

^Right. The "people dividing" thing is what connects the heartless and nobodies - so if the BBS foes were some dividend of people, then we should see heartless and nobodies at the same time. But we don't, because they aren't in the game.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Also, to add to what has already been said, don't you think we would have seen the enemies in KH1...?

A

Audo

not all memories r stored in the heart cuz then sora woulda been losing all his memory in the castle of oblivion if im rong correct me dont critisize

Uh... didn't you notice Sora losing his memories while he was in Castle Oblivion?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back