• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ah Intro *ahem*...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

|Way.To.Dawn|

Hello, I'm new here and glad to be a part of the KH Insider Forum. :cool:

Hope this place is as good as it looks ;)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hi! Welcome to KHI! Although, please understand that the Kingdom Hearts Insider has been very busy over the week because of Tokyo Game Show, and a lot more users have joined, it's just hard to keep up. And also, please don't double post. Just click the "Edit Post" button and add what you have to say to you're earlier post. It helps keep the forum more organized. Thank you and I hope you have a good time!

|Way.To.Dawn|

Hi! Welcome to KHI! Although, please understand that the Kingdom Hearts Insider has been very busy over the week because of Tokyo Game Show, and a lot more users have joined, it's just hard to keep up. And also, please don't double post. Just click the "Edit Post" button and add what you have to say to you're earlier post. It helps keep the forum more organized. Thank you and I hope you have a good time!
I understand, and thank you for saying hello! I see, well then I'll use the edit button instead next time :cool:

Thank you everyone else who said hello!

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Jeez my bad, man! Didn't see this thread sitting here xD

Hello and welcome~ :)

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I absolutely love your username! :) Welcome to KHI.

It is better than it looks XD At least I think so.

Awards
I'm new, too! So, from one greenhorn to another,
images

Here's hoping we both find fun forums and friends here!:redface:

Back