• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Aero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Aerora: Can be obtained in the ships hall (i think) in Neverland (u have to fly first to get it, its on the beam in a chest)
Aeroga: A present from Pongo and Perdita for finding all 99 puppies

Post in the help needed section next time, kk

BHK Owns

2nd is in a chest in a yllow trinity in neverland i think..and the 3rd umm i think its after you beat kurt ziza

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
chaywa said:
Aerora: Can be obtained in the ships hall (i think) in Neverland (u have to fly first to get it, its on the beam in a chest)
Aeroga: A present from Pongo and Perdita for finding all 99 puppies

This is the correct answer. I perfectly remember needing Aerora when I fought Chenrogbog in End Of the World. I also remember, trying to unlock the Secret Ending so I got all th dalmations. When I finished, I received Aerorga for giving them back to Pongo and Perdita. I remember it like it was yesterday.

KingdomHearts101

emerald keyberer said:
2nd Aerora, do yellow trinity in ship at wondeland, its in there
3rd collect all ninety nine puppies talk to pongo and perdita

Actually this is the correct one, I remember, it's the top chest in the room that you open with the yellow trinity.

Awards
Aerora-Yellow Trinity in front of a door in Neverland
Aeroga-Gift from Pongo and Perdita after obtaining all 99 puppies. You also get the complete gummi collection.

darkriku14

beginning and end
onewingedwarrior said:
Aerora-Yellow Trinity in front of a door in Neverland
Aeroga-Gift from Pongo and Perdita after obtaining all 99 puppies. You also get the complete gummi collection.

that's the right answer. it's not wonderland! IT'S NEVERLAND!!

it's the door inside the ship on a top shelf.

and yeah, get all 99 puppies and yeah, u got the next stage of Aero and lots of gummis!!

moogles

Yellow Trinity in Neverland and obtain all 99 puppies and speak to Pong in Traverse Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back