• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Just because you're a n00b who doesn't know the meaning of it, doesn't mean we can't say "pwn".

>_>

KRAZY! UPDATE!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
....PREPARE FOR TEH SERIOUS SADNESS!! o.o

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~​

Aboard the Universal train, I was trying to swing my legs back and forth while sitting on the seat and failing; my legs were too long. I twitched, and kicked the floor in frustration. I glared at Kaze across the train.

"Twilight Midget! You said you'd teach me Alchemy!" I accused the blonde with a pout.

...*scratches out 'pout' and puts 'scowl'*

He shrugged nonchalantly. "What's there to teach? You know the concepts, and I'm sure you can draw transmutation circles."

"...No comment." I said with another twitch.

After an all-too-short train ride, we had arrived at Hollow Bastion. Standing upon the lowest of the series of platforms made the castle seem even more looming than it already was. As I gazed at Hollow Bastion, I pursed my lips together, eyes narrowing; behold the Myra Pout. I nimbly lept up the platforms, not caring if any of them followed. They did. Riding upon the final platform until we reached the castle itself, I pulled my already-short auburn hair into a ponytail; I couldn't kick Order arse with my hair down.

Stepping off the platform, I stomped my way to large double doors that led to the Entrance hall, scowling and planning my moves. Everything I would need to remember to kick their sorry, dark-infused arses. Stay away from Larxene; number one. Lightning-my ultimate enemy. That and sewing machines.

After defeating the Heartless Army, I thought everything was over and done with.

It had only just begun

After I shared the Paopu with Kaze, I knew he would never betray me; always love me. We would never be apart.

Guess again

This was it.

No turning back.

The Order was not going to win; not after all our hard work. Taking a shaky, nervous breath, I carefully pushed open the humongus metal doors to the Entrance Hall of Hollow Bastion. Subconsciously, I called One-Winged Angel and Diamond Dust to my hands, and they promptly appeared in a flash of their respective colors, ready to kick some Order as-

Axel appeared in a burst of crimson and orange flames, "Welcome back, Kaze! Or should I call you Roxas? Or...maybe Master..."

Perfect by nature
Icons of self-indulgence
Just what we all need
More lies about a world that
Never was and never will be
Have you no shame, don't you see me
You know you've got everybody fooled

I whirled about to blink at Kaze in confusion who was death-glaring at Axel, his teeth and hands clenched tightly so they were white, and his cobalt eyes clearly read, "Shut up!!". Axel just smiled triumphantly at Kaze's reaction.

"Oh, you mean you didn't tell them, Roxas?" The redhead asked the silently-fuming blonde in mock-innocence. "You didn't tell them your true position?"

Look, here he comes now
Bow down and stare in wonder
Oh, how we love you
No flaws when you're pretending
But now I know he
Never was and never will be
You don't know how you've betrayed me
And somehow you've got everybody fooled

Kaze's cerulean eyes were smoldering; someone was clearly pissed off. I stared back and forth from Axel to Kaze in utter confusion. What was going on?!

"Kaze? What's he talking about?" I asked the blonde quietly.

Kaze finally lifted his eyes off the beautifully-tiled floor until we locked mis-matched gazes, and he smiled sadly at me. Axel floated over, gripping my shoulder and smiling maliciously.

Without the mask where will you hide
Can't find yourself lost in your lie

"Why, Megan, you don't know? Your dear 'Kaze' is the Superior of the XIII Order! He's a dirty, lying, little traitor!! We're all very proud of him." Axel declared.

All I could do was gape, bewildered, as Axel ruffled the glaring blonde's hair. I blinked several times, trying to process this information. My Keyblades had dissapeared; my heart was broken, empty, weak. I couldn't weild my Keyblades. Not now. I took a tiny step away from the two apparent members of the Order.

I know the truth now
I know who you are
And I don't love you anymore

"You lied... you lied to us! You lied to me..." I murmured accusingly, backing away slowly.

"Megan...." Kaze started.

"SHUT UP!! THAT PAOPU MEANS NOTHING TO ME, NOW!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU, ANYMORE!! AS FAR AS I KNOW, YOU'RE EVIL! YOU'RE GOING TO DIE TODAY,'ROXAS'!!!" I yelled, gaining my Keyblades back; my heart was strong again, but with hate and malice, not love or light.

Welcome to Darkness

It never was and never will be
You don't know how you've betrayed me
And somehow you've got everybody fooled

Axel floated away, smiling evily, and Sora, Riku, and Sean ran after him, hot on his heels. It was only me and Kaze. Roxas, whatever. Kaze tried his best to protest against my accusations.

"I tried to tell you, Megan! But... I didn't know how you would react..."

"YA' THINK?!" I shouted , rushing at Kaze, Keyblades swinging.

He side-stepped easily, "Megan, I won't fight you!!"

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT!" I shouted, swinging again at the blonde once more, but he dodged my messy attacks without breaking a sweat.

It never was and never will be
You're not real and you can't save me
Somehow now you're everybody's fool

"I don't want to fight you.." He whispered, falling to his knees. "Go ahead and kill me. I'd rather it be me than you..."

Kaze mouthed something, closing his bright eyes tightly. I stared at his defeated form, and finally shattered, lifting my Keyblades once more.

I love you, Megan. I'll always love you. No matter what...

~~~~~~~~~~
....Beware teh cliffies. o.o​

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
T_T Dont kill K-Kun! Nice touch with Everybody's Fool! Arsehole you bastard dont you know bettert hen to tear two people apart!?.....never mind -_-

Updarteth sooneth!!!!

Krazy

Jabberwocky
...I type fast. =D

~~~~~~S~o~r~a~~~~~​

Staggering back towards the Entrance Hall, we were one person short; Xaldin's spears had been Sean's undoing. Once back at the Entrance Hall, I knew something was wrong. Megan was doubled over Kaze who was lying on the ground, eyes closed. The brunette was sobbing into the fallen blonde's shirt.

"M-Megan? What happened?" I called hoarsely, trudging towards her.

She lifted her head, turning slightly to stare at me with puffy, red-rimmed eyes. I saw that Kaze was surrounded in a sea of blood, which was in turn covered Megan's clothes as well. Said brunette choked back a sob, standing up. She ran at me, flying into my arms and sobbing into my shirt.

Now I will tell you what I've done for you
50 thousand tears I've cried
Screaming deceiving and bleeding for you
And you still won't hear me

"What happened?" I asked her softly.

She sniffled, and pulled away to stare up at me. "I killed him, Sora.... I killed Kaze..."

My eyes widened, and they flicked back to the blood-soaked, motionless blonde. Megan, why would you kill him?! Sora....she thought he was evil... SHE DIDN'T HAVE TO KILL HIM!

Don't want your hand this time I'll save myself
Maybe I'll wake up for once
Not tormented daily defeated by you
Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom
I'm dying again

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~​

Axel suddenly appeared again, and he approached Kaze's lifeless form. His fire-colored hair swung along as Axel shook his head, smirking.

"You stupid, naive girl! You really are Sora's sister, then!" He declared, smiling and spinning his Fire and Wind Wheels rather lazily.

Sora and I glared.

I'm going under
Drowning in you
I'm falling forever
I've got to break through
I'm going under

"Roxas - or Kaze, whichever you prefer - didn't betray you. Oh, no. Little spying bastard... He joined the Order and wormed his way up the ladder to become Superior, gaining everyone's damn trust, and no one but me realized he was a dirty, lying, little rat." Axel said, kicking Kaze's body in disgust.

I could say nothing. My mind was blank. I didn't know what was going on. All I could do was watch Axel repeatedly stab Kaze's already-bloody form. I cringed with each and every hit.

"He didn't betray you at all. Ever since Roxas dissapeared, I've been planning his demise. I told the whole rest of the Order of his lies, and, ever since then, we've been organizing the worst possible way to kill him. To make him suffer."

Blurring and stirring the truth and the lies
So I don't know what's real and what's not
Always confusing the thoughts in my head
So I can't trust myself anymore
I'm dying again

My mouth was hanging open, my eyes wide. They used me... I shook my head slowly, refusing to believe Axel. He smiled maliciously at me, stabbing Kaze once more in the throat, bending down to his level.

"I'll see you when you're reborn." The redhead sneered.

"What?" I whispered to myself.

I'm going under
Drowning in you
I'm falling forever

"His own so-called 'love' killed him." Axel continued, straitening. "Good work, Kai. You've done us a great favor, and you'll soon do us another." He claimed with a dark smirk, slashing his fire and wind wheels in the air once more, opening up a rip portal.

"No!!" I cried defiantly, pulling away from Sora. "BASTARD!!" I shouted at the retreating pyro, One-Winged Angel and Diamond Dust flying at Axel's fugly head.

I'm going under
Drowning in you
I'm falling forever

He was already gone.

I fell to my knees in front of Kaze's bloody and tattered form, my Keyblades dissapearing. The tears fell freely, and I clutched onto Kaze, collapsing next to him, sobbing.

"I'm sorry, Kaze.... I'm so...so sorry..." I whispered near his ear through sobs((CAN'T....TYPE....>.< I think I'm gonna barf....with...sadness...;-;...)).

So go on and scream
Scream at me I'm so far away
I won't be broken again
I've got to breathe I can't keep going under

Axel's mocking laughter echoed through the hall. I would destroy the Order. And anything else with an acronem in it's name.

You can't kill something that's non-existant, Kai...

I softly stroked Kaze's blood-stained hair, tears falling into the sea of blood we lay in. I felt Sora place his hand on my shoulder, so I looked up at him, sniffling. He simply pointed up at the ceiling, so I followed his and Riku's gaze. Upon the ceiling, Oblivion and Oathkeeper were flying about the surface, leaving strings of shining silver writing in their wake. My eyes widened at the message.

Don't hold my funeral just yet.

Accompanied by a small intake of breath, I looked back down at Kaze, then shifted my gaze back to the message. Sora gripped my arm, pulling me up and dragging my along; I stubbornly planted my feet on the ground as Kaze's Keyblades continued writing. I tried to pull away from Sora to see the message, but he was going too quickly, I couldn't see what Kaze had wanted to say.

Don't lose your light, Megan; I'll always be with you, even if you can't see me.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
*takes breath*

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TIME!

^-^ o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back