• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
tristan and isolde...I want to see it....your request is much like your lower intestine...stinky and very dangerous......really my mother wont let me leave the house and is armed with stewed swordfish......bleh >_<
*reads chap*
OK all looks good, you know, you never really know until you check things out yourself.
Dark: Well aren't you going to go investigate?
Meh: ITS DARK IN THERE... I MIGHT FALL INTO A PRECIPICE!
Krad: Here you go.
[hands meh torch]
Meh: Spank you, Helpy Helperton... <_<

s'cuse the randomness I watched Ace Ventura today -_-

Krazy

Jabberwocky
xD Ventura quotage.

"I have my medallion, nothing can hurt me!(something like that...>.>)" *bat screeches* *he throws the medallion of screen* DIE, YOU WINGED SPAWN OF SATAN!!" *realizes what he's done* "...That's ok! As long as I have my torch..." *more bat screeches* *he chucks the torch off screen* DIE, DEVIL BIRD!!!"

...I wasn't bored. o.o;

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
It does....over the summer I watched Ace Ventura and Van Helsing daily...seriously...every day I watched both and didnt get tired of it.....damn I have much free time.....

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
that would be funny if you and kaze's emotions got mixed up and you are a bit emotionless and kaze is all like you! also since what im going to say is of topic has any body heard of the game yogurting and anybody played maple story?
If you don't know about yogurting watch this:
http://www.youtube.com/w/Yogurting?v=R62gTvpWZfU&search=yogurting
No this game yogurting is not just for girls its for everybody that is just a promotional video and plus you can make your character to look like those people in the video.

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Ok, this is gonna be random as hell, so prepare yerself. xD;

~Hollow Bastion~​

Silver - with Hoomhaha riding atop his head(how that poor hamster can sit atop a mohawk, I don't know)- was traversing through the spacious halls of Hollow Bastion, hands shoved in his pockets, and Buccaneer hanging off his belt. The - excuse me while I steal SA's nickname for him - Pervy Pirate suddenly froze, hearing the sweet sounds of-

Could it be?!

YES, IT COULD!!

HALOOOOOOOO!! THE WONDERFUL, GUN-FILLED VIOLENCE!

With a happy cry of 'SHAZAM!', Silver leaped away, following the sounds of dying aliens and guns. But mostly guns. Entering the Castle Chapel, the Pervy Pirate saw Matthew seated on the ground with a tv and an X-Box in front of him.

Back at Destiny Islands, Megan's eye twitched. FOR HALO SUCKS ROCK'S ASS! AND SORA! AT THE SAME TIME!! >.>;

Silver trotted up to the four-year-old((HE'S FOUR! HE'S SHOULDN'T BE PLAYING MATURE GAMES! OR WATCHING G. I. JANE! WHICH HE IS DOING! RIGHT NOW!! o.-; )), and sat next to him. Matthew was thoroughly absorbed in the game, and didn't even acknowledge Silver's presense(But spelled right.) ((WHAT ABOUT PRESENTS?!)). The silver-haired teen's eyes shifted back and forth from the screen to the controller that Matthew held.

"...Can I play?" He finally asked, and Hoomhaha squeaked in agreement.

Without looking, Matthew handed the older boy a wireless controller. [insert 'SHAZAM' here] Silver grinned evily, and Hoomhaha leaped off his head to escape the evil aura.

"PREPARE TO DIE! [insert maniacal laughter here]" Silver shouted, plopping down on the floor next to Matthew

Across the room, Piku shook her head at the scene, wishing she had a gun. Next to her, Kat was cleaning her trumpet, but suddenly stopped. She tilted her head down at Piku with a confused expression.

"Where'd that X-Box come from?" Kat asked her older twin. Piku shrugged.

~~~~~K~a~z~e~~~~~​

Entering the main room once more, Megan was back in her camo clothes, rapidly drying her damp hair as she sat on the recliner next to the couch where I was. Done with his breakfast, Sora leaped to his feet, snatched the empty dishes away, and flew back into the kitchen. I wondered for a brief moment how much that kid could eat before spewing it back out.

"Aren't you gonna eat something?" Megan was now brushing out the tangled mess that was her hair with a borrowed brush.

"I'm not hungry." I told her.

She shrugged. I spotted Sora trying to escape the main room by crawling through the hallway towards his own room. That's not suspicious. I thought sarcastically. While Megan curiously poked at her breakfast, I followed Sora, and stopped outside his door.

I could hear Sora inside. "I missed you so much, Wendell!"

Wendell? ...Note to self: Stay away from Sora...

"I won't ever leave you again, Wendell! Except fer right now...cuz I'm leaving. To kill stuff." I heard Sira((=D)) continue.

...Who's Wendell?! Is it Sora's....partner?....There's a thought. An unwanted one.

"No, Wendell! You can't come! It's too dangerous, I can't risk losing you, again!"...WHO IS HE TALKING TO?!

I finally cracked open the brunette's door, and eventually let it creak open fully. Sora, with his back to me, had a dirty sock covering his left hand; a sock puppet. Sora stiffened, and slowly turned his body at me; we locked gazes for a moment.

"...What are you doing..." I ventured to ask, one eyebrow raised quizzicly((Is that even a word? o.0)).

Sora blinked up at me, then hid his socked hand behind his back, ever-so-stealthily. "Nothing..."

I glared down at him-it felt good to tower over someone-, and snatched the sock out from behind him. "What is this."

"...Not a sock?"

"..." I rolled my eyes, and clasped my hands together, and in a flash of white/blue light, Wenell was obliterated/annihilated. Sora's cobalt eyes went huge.

"NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! WENDELLLLLLL!!!" Tears came to Sora's eyes, and he collapsed on the floor with a defeated sob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back