• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Huzzah a new chap! ANd is was pan flippin cake awesome!

Aroz: *waves flag*
Riku: HAIR COLOR STEALING LITTLE....WHY DOES EVERYONE TAKE MY HAIR COLOR?!
Dark and Krad and Calista playing 'Whack a Krad'

My nickname for Sora is 'Spot!' ALl hail the Spotiness of Spot. *glomps 'Spot'*

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Mesa not mean to Krad-kun Calista is mean to Krad-kun. *squeezes Krad*

Calista: AND I HAVE EVERY REASON TO BE!!! >_<
Krad: *snicker snicker*
Dark: Grrr-grr-SNARL- Mesa-no-like-you!
Krad: *whimper*
Me: Dont be mean to Krad!
*gives Krad McFlurry*
Dark:....he tries to kill everyone who even come swithin a 8000 foot vicinity of Satoshi, he stabbed me at least 7 times, trapped me in a flippin' mirror, And I'm not even gettin started!

Random Poll:
WHich do you think is cooler/ bishier/ and or awesomer?

Dark? http://www.kurayami.net/dark/gallery/dark13.jpg

http://www.kokojambo.privat.t-online.de/krad1.jpg
Krad?

lina512

Me:*BLink Blink* oooh so cool <gets hit over the head by nothing>
Phantom:your right joseph it is fun to hit her.
Joseph: told ya.
Will: Yay phantoms back!
Phantom:eek:h no not him *turns invisible*
Will: why wont u love me i saved ur life!
Anouncer:will will get phantoms affections who will hit lina next and what is joseph planning to find out kk must post. :p jk

lina512

Phantom:lol
Joseph:lol
Will:*staring at Phantom*
Joseph:um guys wheres lina?
Phantom: oh she left on urgent business and left me in charge.
Will:command me as you will *drooling*
Phantom:pulls out her titanium zx1194 sword* Step off!
Will:*eye twitching*that is so cool *pounces at phantom*
Joseph: oh no you dont. *grabs wi;ll by the shirt.* Phantom if u will.
Phantom:Ok fine *Takes off helmet revealing beutiful blue eyes and walks over to will* now if u stop oogling at me ill go out on one date.
Will: akdjfklasldfjidfjlisd *faints*

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Silver's being impatient. *glares* >_>

~~~~~S~i~l~v~e~r~~~~~

I was having a lotta fun beatin' the.....carp-Bad words=not good when there are midgets about....o.o-out of the weird-eyed pirate dude. I playfully smacked him on the back of the head with the flat of my blade repeatedly, until his eye fell out, rolling across the ground. He gasped.

"Me eye!"

I laughed, but was silenced when the now one-eyed pirate slashed out at me; I ducked, nearly escaping the blade. At least, I did. My hair didn't. I watched in horror as a lock of my hair fell to the ground; I stared at the one-eyed pirate guy, then back at the lock of shining silver hair. That was on the floor. And not on my head; I twitched profusely. I pointed at the one-eyed pirate guy, fuming.

"MOLLYWOP THEM, HOOMHAHA!!!!!"

Hoomhaha pulled out his mini-katana, leaping at the one-eyed pirate guy, slapping him in a Bitch-Slapping Frenzy Of DOOOOOM! After the slapping, Hoomhaha slashed the pirate across the face repeatedly, while I mourned my fallen lock of hair. I stood up, raising my blade into the air, saluting the silver shinyness.

"We will avenge you, Kaydo! I swear, by all that is silver!!!" I said definantly, leaping out at the one-eyed pirate dude.

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~​

I slashed out at that pirate who was obsessed with cherry bombs, and he leaped away from me, igniting at cherry bomb. I twitched; he threw it at my feet, and I rolled away from it. The blast rocked the cavern, small chunks of the ceiling falling down upon random...pirates....'n...stuff...Maybe if I'm lucky, one of those chunks of rock will impale Sora. >=D The pirate threw another cherry bomb at me, and I twitched again before diving out of the way. I noted the lagoon behind me before turning back to the cherry-bomb obsessed pirate. He threw another at my head, so I quickly streamed water out of the lagoon, and at the cherry bomb, putting out the fuse.

"Hah!" I laughed. "IT WORKED! IN YER FACE, PIRATES! IN YER FAAACE!! GUESS WHO'S THE NEW AVATAR?! YES! ME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-Ow! >_< ;-;"

Sora had hit me upside the head with Kingdom Key, "Stop being random, we're not done with the violence. >_>"

I twitched, rubbing my head where Sora-*coughSaracough*-had hit me. Ignoring my injury for the most part, I rushed at the cherry bomb-obsessed Pirate, rolling around him; once behind him, I leaped up and slashed vertically with One-Winged and Diamond Dust. All in one, swift movement. Cuz I PWN like that. *puts on glasses*

~~~~~K~a~z~e~~~~~​

Riku and I were back to back, surrounded by pirates. Where the bloody hell are they coming from?! Both Riku and I knew these pirates wouldn't die without a fight, so I picked the easy way out. Dismissing Oblivion and Oathkeeper, I clapped my hands together, placing them on the dirt ground. Lashs of Alchemic light flashed brightly, and a large chasm began to open up beneath the pirates; they fell....fell....fell.....fell....long way down. I clapped again, and closed up the chasm. Straightening, I saw Riku staring at me wide-eyed.

"Do I want to know what that was?!"

"Do you?" I asked.

"......No....." Riku answered, face blank.

"Good. It would take too long to explain, and I don't want to injure your brain." I said, smiling in mock-happiness.

angel princess

You know the voice inside your head? The one with
Website
s10.invisionfree.com
How sad.... my only posts are in this thread, B.I.S.H.I.E, and my story. =/ Weeiiird....
Anyway... Awesome violence... awesomeawesomeawesome violence.... Reminds me of history. hehe... I had to convince my classmates that being stranded on an island would be better by plane crash than shipwreck because planes blew up while ships just sank. *sigh* That was fun....
YAY KAZE! KICK PIRATE BUTT! hehehee.....

Krazy

Jabberwocky
.......>_>

....DEAD MAN'S CHEST PWNS YER SOUL!!! http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mo/deadmanschest250a.jpg

*shakes head* What has Jack gone and done, now....-_-;

~~~~~M~e~g~a~n~~~~~

Getting a slight breather, I took it to my advantage, leaning on the nearby cavewall. A dagger suddenly whizzed by my head, and imbedded itself meer inches from my ear. I twitched as Mena came to retreive it.

"What did I do to deserve that?!" I asked frantically.

"...I dunno...almost like....you hit me or something so I had to get payback..."

We both pondered this for far too long before finally shrugging it off, and rushing back into battle. Mena jumped high, throwing multiple daggers at a random pirate, Naruto style! ....*huggles Sasuke, Itachi, and Naruto plushies* <3 ^-^ I followed up her attack by igniting One-Winged Angel, and stabbing the pirate with it.

"Firaga!!"

A blast of blazing fire was sent into the probably-gonna-be-dead-soon random pirate. I laughed maniacally as the pirate stared at me weirdly. I looked at him in confusion.

"....Aha.....ha....uhm...." I twitched.

Ok....I'd love to have some curses broken right about now!! >_< Willing One-Winged Angel to dissapear, I started running in the opposite direction, cursing all the while. ....Why am I running?! I am the Master Of Elements!! I must face the enemy!! AND, KILL THEM! YEAH!! DIIIIIE!!! Taking a deep breath, I stopped running, and turned. Only to find that Barbossa was aiming his gun at me.

There was the familar "BANG!" of a gun. It was familiar to me thanks to Halo and Call Of Duty. >_> For a brief moment, I thought I was dead. I then saw Jack, gun out and smoking. I craned my neck to see Will drop his medallion into the chest, his hand dripping with crimson blood. I let out a small laugh of relief; Barbossa unbuttoned his shirt to reveal the blood stain underneath. He looked up slowly at us.

"...I feel.......cold...."

Barbossa suddenly fell over, dropping a red apple out if his sleeve in the process. The other members of the Black Pearl fell over also. At least the ones who weren't already dead. I dared to poke one of the pirates with Diamond Dust while Silver trotted over to Elizabeth.

"Is there a keg in the back of your pants? Cause I'd really like to tap that ass."<-- Que for Pickle to hit Silver for his bad language!! ^-^

Elizabeth promptly slapped Silver, and Will hit him on the head with the flat of his blade. Shaking my head, I also smacked Silver with One-Winged Angel and Diamond Dust. His feelings were expressed in the following smilie: ;-; Rolling my eyes, I dismissed my weapons, and instantly glomped Silver. He looked surprised, but his expression faded into a smile.

"OMG SCHWEET!!! I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING!! AND I GOT A HUG!! =D"

I laughed, "If ya' wanna get technical, it was a glomp, but, whatever."

Standing up, I huggled him, clinging to his waist, "And, you get bonus points for being taller than me!!"

I finally stepped away, smiling hyperly. Hmm...how shall I break it to the small-minded Silver about mahself....*ponders* I finally changed my expression to seem as serious as physically possible.

"Silver?"

"....What...."

I shouted at the top of my lungs, "SHOVE MUFFINS UP YER ASS!!!!!"

His silver eyes widened, then he broke into uncontroable laughter, rolling across the floor 'n such. I rolled my eyes, and he finally straightened himself, totally serious.

"Save a muffin?" Silver asked.

"Eat a pengy, "I confirmed, nodding.

We stood like that for a few seconds, totally serious, until we both exploded, giggling and laughing madly. Everyone took a cautious step away from us. It finally faded into random giggles every few seconds.

"So," Silver finally said, "should I call you Megan or Myra......"

I blinked, "I dunno.......whichever.....I guess...."

There was a cry of, "AHA! I'VE FOUND YOU, HAIRY-MAN-BEAST-LOVER!!!!"

Silver sighed, muttering, "Piku...."

I took a double-take. ....ANY OTHER OF MY LIFELESS FRIENDS FROM THE INTERNET HERE THAT I SHOULD KNOW ABOUT?! *SPAZZES* TWITCHES* *FOAMS AT MOUTH*

~~~~~

I hope Pickle catches up so she can read her cameo......

._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back