• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the new secret boss...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the odds, do you guys think, we actually discover the secret boss's identity before the next KH game in the series? (KH:FM===>KH2 and KH2:FM=====>KH:BBS)

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
What are the odds, do you guys think, we actually discover the secret boss's identity before the next KH game in the series? (KH:FM===>KH2 and KH2:FM=====>KH:BBS)

He also kinda knew in KHIIFM with the Secret ending. So Yeah, and Nomura gave out the name Terra. But Idk. Maybe its a clue in there.

Maybe in the Secret Ending in Re:Coded that Nomura was talking about how he made a new Secret Ending for Re:Coded.

Birthday Thunder

I cant wait for KH3D. New worlds, and you get to play as Sora and Riku? Thats good enough for me. And I even heard it's graphics are going to be top notch, almost "PS2-looking" I'm really expecting good things from Tetsuya Nomura in the next few years, and I'm sure he will deliver some great games for the KH saga. Maybe KHIII soon? Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back