• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About the last of the interview...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryantjj

I will give you a hint about the contents of one of the numerous developments. In the freshly added secret movie a phrase comes out, "Fate doesn't happen by accident, there is necessity".

This is what was said. What do you guys think he meant? 'Fate doesn't happen by accident, there is necessity...' What did he mean by that!?!

KingdomSealer

hmmmm not really sure. i looked up necessity and it says things like "imperative requirement: an unavoidable need: nessesary etc" so i think its something along the lines of that we cant control ours fates, and that they come naturally and cant be avoided which is true. maybe for the game its that like the Knights fates were to fight the U.E.M. guy and win/lose whatever and applies to other characters and things. just kinda guessing here but i think its something like this. dont kill me for being wrong if i am somewhere...

also forgot looked up fate: "universal principle or ultimate agency by which the order of things is presumebly described: inevitably predetermined destiny: death, destruction, or ruin" all sound like they could apply to the story, but still no clue,

swizzle

You are such a drag..
it was meant that that phrase will be mentioned in the next series i think or the next kh installment. but i do wonder what that phrase means, and why did he choose that one phrase out of millions which will appear. maybe it is because it sounds cool, or it could be very important.

kiante

It might mean a sacrifice. Like maybe the knights were made to die. Their FATE was to die, it was their purpose, and they tried to avoid it maybe, but stll couldn't. Which reminds me of Roxas. His fate was to dissappear and become part of Sora. He was sacrificed.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
ur theory makes me wonder now about the fate of xemnas. was he sucked back into darkness, or did he fade away into obliteration, or was he reunitedd with the other org members in darkness because if he faded back into darkness, then the others did too.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I will give you a hint about the contents of one of the numerous developments. In the freshly added secret movie a phrase comes out, "Fate doesn't happen by accident, there is necessity".

This is what was said. What do you guys think he meant? 'Fate doesn't happen by accident, there is necessity...' What did he mean by that!?!

"Fate doesn't happen by accident, there is necessity."

It means there's no such thing as coincedences, I suppose. Everything happens for a reason. ^_~

Bryantjj

Perhaps they mean that it's nessesarey for this struggle to take place. It can't be avoided. I also think that whatever is the outcome of this struggle, it can't be avoided and is already set. Anyway, I do wonder why he choose this phrase out of all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back