• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

About "Games Japan festa"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm glad there won't be any KH games featured. Either they'll disappoint by showing the same things we've already seen before, or leave even less value left in the games themselves (not saying there won't be any value, but the more we know in advance, the less we have to find out on our own in the games :\)

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Eh. GJF isn't really that prominent anyway; I myself am kinda glad none of the KH games will appear there.

Jump Festa > Games Japan Festa

Rix

:)
Awards
I think we have got more than enough info already. So let's just wait for the games for now ;)

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I could really care less that they aren't going to be shown at Japan Festa. There are other 'whatever these things are called' and if those actually give us something new at this point, which I doubt considering how close to the release dates we're getting, then it'll be cool then.

A

Audo

Eh. GJF isn't really that prominent anyway; I myself am kinda glad none of the KH games will appear there.

Jump Festa > Games Japan Festa

Anything is better than nothing.
The fact that some random Panasonic Store had a party with demos of the three games shows that a convention such as GJF would have at least been semi-decent. Ah well, Jump Festa IS only a few weeks away anyways.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I'm just saying that with Jump Festa being a few weeks away, it wouldn't make sense to show off anything at Games Japan Festa -- GJF being less prominent than Jump Festa and such. Anything they would've shown at GJF, we probably already have knowledge of.

I could really care less that they aren't going to be shown at Japan Festa. There are other 'whatever these things are called' and if those actually give us something new at this point, which I doubt considering how close to the release dates we're getting, then it'll be cool then.

I think you mean 'Games Japan Festa. And sorry, but I have to point this out.

m7dx8i.png

<3

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
Sorry I didn't put the Games on front. It was... kinda implied. I'm not too knowledgable about these things, so if there is a GJF and a JF, then I didn't know.

Oh, I misread.
I thought you said 'Jump Festa', lol. My bad. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back