• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

A universal event, A happy new years day!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pickettroy1991

Awards
Hey, There! Let's count the day, wrap a gift, start to play any Christmas hymns and music and invite a family and friends to a very close event the universal event we wait. And have fun with celebrating a Christmas and New Year. Take a deep breath and relax for a moment. 2018 is starting to close and welcome to a happy new year 2019 with happiness, hope and love.

SoulXaldin

Awards
  • Vulpes Union
  • 15th Anniversary
  • The World Ends With Tunes
Man, I already know Im gonna get a sack of coal this year.

And get like $60 or something because I’m an adult and my parents’ don’t want to get me an actual present :(

topotona

Awards
I enjoyed a lot in my new year eve. It was never like before. I got my gf pregnant and i was shocked because i have never sex before. haha. She told me that I'm pregnant while i was watching movies on 0123movies. Now i'm getting married. it was my new year. haha