• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A thought...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

Mainly about Isa. I understand he's one of the 13, but I had figured he was intent on over-throwing the Organization with Lea. Granted, it was the non-true Organization, and his friendship with Lea pretty much fizzled out. I just feel he may play a role in the next game that interferes with MX's plans. Hard to say though if he's already part Xehanort like Braig...

Almost makes me think of Isa as I think of Snape (sorry for the reference). Anyway, I was wondering what other people's thoughts were.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
After axel abandoned him his plans must of changed. He know he vant take on xemmnas alone. If you can't beat him join em

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Mainly about Isa. I understand he's one of the 13, but I had figured he was intent on over-throwing the Organization with Lea. Granted, it was the non-true Organization, and his friendship with Lea pretty much fizzled out. I just feel he may play a role in the next game that interferes with MX's plans. Hard to say though if he's already part Xehanort like Braig...

Or so it seems.

I think it’s pretty clear what they intend to do with Isa. He's, for all intents and purposes, the Itachi of Kingdom Hearts—the archetypical tragic anti-hero you commonly see in shounen.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Possible Explanations:

A.) He's so mad at Lea for choosing (in his mind) Roxas and Xion over him.

B.) He's possessed enough by Xehanort that he's has been influenced to become loyal to him

C.) He may think Sora's side is the losing side and chose Xehanort's side to save his skin

D.) He is actually pretending to be loyal to Xehanort so he can ruin his plans at the right moment.

Absolute

One thing I found weird was in KHII when Saix went to Xemnas and asked him if Saix can drop the charade. At first, i took that as Saix dropping his calm attitude and unleashing rage hell during his fight with Sora. I wonder if this line meant something else though with Saix's original plan.

Sorax 122

Possible Explanations:

A.) He's so mad at Lea for choosing (in his mind) Roxas and Xion over him.

B.) He's possessed enough by Xehanort that he's has been influenced to become loyal to him

C.) He may think Sora's side is the losing side and chose Xehanort's side to save his skin

D.) He is actually pretending to be loyal to Xehanort so he can ruin his plans at the right moment.

I think A and D are the most plausible options. In 358/2, Saix seemed pretty jelly of the little friendship Axel had with Roxas and Xion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back