• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A theroy..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Lololol.

Your theory about Roxas looking like Ven because of memories is funny, because if it were true then Sora's nobody could have also looked like....

Wakka, Tidus, Selphie, Riku, Kairi, Leon,Aerith, Yufiie, Cloud, Donald, Goofy, Cid, Merlin, Malificent, . Do i need to continue?

lol, I never even thought about it that way but, good point.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No if Sora had 3 hearts in his body at one time that would mean three nobodies would have been created. Xion?

Ven's full name is Ventus.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
We would have had a duplicate of Roxas if there were three; in terms of looks that is.

drew32

Maybe, thats what im starting to think. If Ven's heart was in sora it would of been released and would of become Roxas, it would explain why they look exactly alike

so would that mean that there is a third nobody?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
ROXAS MUST BE VAN'S NOBODY:confused::cursing:
No he doesn't. When Ventus fought MX the heartless hadn't been born yet. And in order to create a Nobody you need to have a person with a strong heart lose their heart to the heartless. Since Heartless didn't exist during this time neither did Nobodies. So it is almost impossible for Ven to have a nobody unless their is another way for Nobodies to be born that we know nothing about.

Master MickeY!

AHHHHHHHHHH ok.
OK i can think of another explantion.....
Um Van is Sora's Father or........
Soras memories of Van Helped create Roxas
Or Roxas is Van's Nobody

Those are the only 3 threoys that could be ture..........:unsure::confused: i think......................

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
AHHHHHHHHHH ok.
OK i can think of another explantion.....
Um Van is Sora's Father or........
Soras memories of Van Helped create Roxas
Or Roxas is Van's Nobody

Those are the only 3 threoys that could be ture..........:unsure::confused:

Those aren't "theories" just meager assumptions:

1: Family in KH is irrelevant to the story. Period.

2: Sora was only a heartless for a short time, thus the reason why Sora still has his memories. If memories were the case for Roxas he wouldn't have constant relapses and flashbacks in KH2 (have you actually played the games?) That and Sora would have lost his memories...hold on I misread that portion, even so what kind of memories would Sora even have of Ven? Further more how would they incoperate Ven and Roxas looking similar to one another, that and Ven's memories would serve no purpose if they weren't used (storage?). Which brings us back the RoA and RoS.

3: Roxas was created normally; losing his heart. The uncanny likeness of Ven and Roxas is only skin deep, they are entirely two different people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back