• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A theroy..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master MickeY!

I just joined so dont go too hard if my theroy dosent make sense, after all, its just a theroy...

I asked a question earlier:Why does Ven look so much like Roxas??

After countless internet sites and my own knowledge of Kingdom Hearts..... I came up with sevral theroys.

1. What if Vens heart was sealed inside Sora somehow and emerged in Roxas?
(1 and 2 sorta go together)
2. Sora is only 4 years old in Brith by Sleep. It is possible that if Sora had met Ven,Could Sora's memories of him help create Roxas?
Ven's name appeared once in code in the 2006 Tokyo Game Show Promotional Video. Also, Ven is actually a nickname, but his real name is a little bit longer. Sora, Riku, and Kairi’s names can be seen as “Sky, Land and Sea” respectively. Terra's Aqua's and Ven's names mean"Water,Wind And Earth

If you agree with any of the Theroy's plz post. And dont be mean, im just starting....-_-

A

Audo

As far as we know, Memories can't create a corporeal being.
So i'd count that out right now.

And the heart thing is iffy, and I don't like it. If his heart was in Sora, it should have made 3 Nobodies. But it didn't. Only two were made.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
What does 3 have to do with anything? We already know this, and it's not a theory, to be honest.

I agree with Audo on the first one.

The second one... maybe, if we knew more about memories, and their conections, and if they are able to make corporeal beings, although can anyone really call Roxas a corporeal being, considering that he's made of nothing? Ha, I never did like that explanation.

Clowde

And hundreds of others have.

After countless internet sites and my own knowledge of Kingdom Hearts..... I came up with sevral theroys

Whats a Theroy?

Ahh yes, the heart theory. Fun times.

Ven's name appeared once in code in the 2006 Tokyo Game Show Promotional Video. Also, Ven is actually a nickname, but his real name is a little bit longer. Sora, Riku, and Kairi’s names can be seen as “Sky, Land and Sea” respectively. Terra's Aqua's and Ven's names mean"Water,Wind And Earth.

"Ven" doesn't mean Wind. However, Ventus ( his real name) does.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
T_T Roxas is Sora jumbled up with an X in it >_> oh bother.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Lol @ Roxas means sun. Roxas is a made up name, it has no meaning.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Roxas.

Even so, it doesn't really have much of a meaning to it.
Just a name.

And Audo pretty much explained the portion that I was going to state.

Master MickeY!

Im sorry. I got my infomation from a fasle site.:glare:

Roxas, has no genaral meaning. I have thorghly checked translation sites and have discovered no meaning for the word. I guess that people just like to make up theroys that are completly false just to get attention. However,though it has nothing to do with Roxas, Terra,Aqua and Ven names meaning, are completly ture. That puts them in Relation with Sora, Kairi and Riku.

Terra=Eath. Riku=Land. Land on Earth

Kairi=Sea or Ocean.Aqua=Water. Water in Sea or Water in Ocean

Ven or Ventus=Wind. Sora=Sky. Wind in Sky

Again, Though it has nothing to do with Roxas, I just wanted to say that the Theroy wasn't completly useless.

Sorry about the Sun thing.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
We know the name meanings are true.

Also, like Audo said, memories can`t make a being.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
I just joined so dont go too hard if my theroy dosent make sense, after all, its just a theroy...

After countless internet sites and my own knowledge of Kingdom Hearts..... I came up with sevral theroys.

(1 and 2 sorta go together)
2. Sora is only 4 years old in Brith by Sleep. It is possible that if Sora had met Ven,Could Sora's memories of him help create Roxas?
Ven's name appeared once in code in the 2006 Tokyo Game Show Promotional Video. Also, Ven is actually a nickname, but his real name is a little bit longer. Sora, Riku, and Kairi’s names can be seen as “Sky, Land and Sea” respectively. Terra's Aqua's and Ven's names mean"Water,Wind And Earth

If you agree with any of the Theroy's plz post. And dont be mean, im just starting....-_-
1) There's already a theory like that lying closed or open somewhere around here *looks around*
2) Thanks for stating the obvious
3) ...So...what does three have to do with anything?
I mentioned the 3nd one because Ventus means wind.Sora means sky. Roxas means sun. see the relation?
...What? Where did that come from?
I see. ...That doesn't change the fact that you believed it earlier. Besides, didn't you check...nevermind.
Roxas, has no genaral meaning. I have thorghly checked translation sites and have discovered no meaning for the word. I guess that people just like to make up theroys that are completly false just to get attention. However,though it has nothing to do with Roxas, Terra,Aqua and Ven names meaning, are completly ture. That puts them in Relation with Sora, Kairi and Riku.

Again, Though it has nothing to do with Roxas, I just wanted to say that the Theroy wasn't completly useless.

The only relation between those three would be references to each other's names. See Power Trio. Scroll down to the Kingdom Hearts section of it while you're at it.
He never said its completly impossible, we dont know enough information about how nobodys are created to say that its impossible for anything.........
Nobodies are born from the darkness of peoples hearts. The end.

I don't see how this could be helpful to anything...

Master MickeY!

WOW i gotta hand it to ya, you sure schooled me mr.i-know-everything-about-kingdom-hearts

Frist of all,HEARTLESS are born from the darkness in peoples hearts. Nobodys are the shell of a being that became a heartless.

2nd, i didnt say it was a fact that Roxas name means sun,a and i checked translations sites for you information

3rd, So fucking what if i cut it down, is there a problem? THE STUPID MOTHER FUCKER THAT SAID ROXAS MEANS "SUN" WAS JUST TRYING TO GET ATTENTION. HE IS AN IDIOT THAT LIKES STATEING FALSE FACTS FOR FUN.

4th, i got all my information on other sites and and the only thing i said that came form me is the heart theroy.

5th, YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT NOBODYS. WHO KNOWS WHAT CREATES THEM. THEY ARE JUST SHELLS OF A FORMER SELF. AGAIN, HEARTLESS ARE BORN FROM THE DARKNESS NOT NOBODYS. OK so next time you wanna check someone check your fucking self

[Edit]

ALSO, I DID NOT LOOK FOR THE OTHER POST BECAUSE I WANTED TO SAY WHAT I THOUGHT OF THE THEROY's

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Do I really need to close another thread?
You need to calm yourself down immediately.

Yes Reika was wrong but that doesn't obligate you to belittle him with with cheap shot comments and obscenities.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards

I made those same connections in a similar theory a few days ago and I agree that maybe roxas is somehow in sora but most likely his heart since only 2 hearts came out of sora Kairi's and Sora's so maybe some other form of him.

Last edited:

Clowde

Lololol.

Your theory about Roxas looking like Ven because of memories is funny, because if it were true then Sora's nobody could have also looked like....

Wakka, Tidus, Selphie, Riku, Kairi, Leon,Aerith, Yufiie, Cloud, Donald, Goofy, Cid, Merlin, Malificent, . Do i need to continue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back