• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A terrible theory about Aqua in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vanitasxkairi7

Disclaimer: I don't believe this would actually happen

What if she comes back from the realm of darkness buffed out? I mean she's got to have those muscle gains from fighting right?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Re: A terrible theory about Aqua in kh3

Terrible? I think it would be awesome if that happened! I want Aqua to look like she could rip a phone book in half with her eyelashes. :D

But in all seriousness, time flows a lot slower for her in the RoD, which is why she looked exactly the same when she spoke to AtW.

vanitasxkairi7

Lol. Btw I also theorized that if she saw Xehanort she would be like "Me Aqua. You Xehanort. You hurt Aqua friends". And then proceeds to beat the tar out of him. Keyblade or fists. Or both

doublerainbow

Awards

lol "terrible". I thought you were gonna say she has had enough of fighting the heartless there and ended up suicide or something. Or do you think when Sora's gang get there, they will find her corpse drifting away in the ocean of RoD.That's why Sora found her keyblade at Destiny Island beach

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Give me a moment, I bet I can find that on Deviant Art.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I want some muscle on Sora. A kid that scrawny should not be able to fight like that constantly.

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I wish i didn't.... I really wish I didn't open that

lebrecht

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ladies and gentlemen, the internet.

Seriously though, I'd love it if Aqua was a bit more ripped when she comes out; it'd show her strength of character. Rather than giving up and succumbing to her fate she kept training for the day she eventually got free, in order to fight back and be strong enough to take out Xehanort.

A perfect example of an off-screen "took a level in badarse."

Sorakh212

Awards

I never understood the fascination with buff chicks especially like the Legend of Korra fanbase goes. I'm pretty sure you're just being facetious though so I'm not gonna lose it or anything like that. I would like to see something change though like a different outfit or just something that shows development in some way, shape, or form. Oh and btw that picture is creepy even for fanart hahaha! Interesting thought though to say the least.

Hakan Xatos

Awards

But in all seriousness, time flows a lot slower for her in the RoD, which is why she looked exactly the same when she spoke to AtW.
Wait so pretty much you're saying the RoD is like a reverse hyperbolic time chamber? So in that case does that mean that Aqua wasn't training for a legit ten straight years but for maybe one year during the post BBS era?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Wait so pretty much you're saying the RoD is like a reverse hyperbolic time chamber? So in that case does that mean that Aqua wasn't training for a legit ten straight years but for maybe one year during the post BBS era?

We're not given an exact time frame but it's pretty apparent that time moves at a snail's pace there, if at all. So no, Aqua wouldn't be much stronger "ten years later" because that's RoL time. For all we know only a few months or something have passed for her. Despite the RoD constantly being swarmed with enemies I don't think it's legitimately a good place to train.

Zul

Awards

Something in-between Riku's muscles and Sora's current muscles would work nicely for him.

As for Aqua...hmm...all those years of formal training at land of departure, imo, should have had her a little more cut than she was.

I can't help but face-palm when I see her somewhat matching Terra's physical strength in the CGI BBS opening.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

I have a feeling that those images well haunt me in my dreams. :(

Trapinchmon

I'm all about Aqua being ripped [though nowhere near the extent of that pic haha].

More like, peak physical condition? Other than being able to spar on even footing with Terra, she's got some ballet stuff mixed into her fighting style and well. Man, after the pictures I've seen of some prima ballerinas I gotta say, those ladies are Built. Being stuck in a realm of darkness and monsters absolutely not required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back