• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A 'Surprising' New world

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

adventchildkiori

dont worry about this topic to anyone who reads this. This topic is from May 1st, 2005, its very old, Im really shocked someone replyed to it because of how old it is.

Anyways news that POTC is the world was released later after this post was made. So really dont worry about it.

leonheart18

Website
s7.invisionfree.com
I think that it's going to be a FFVII world. In the report in the link, it says that the info will be released after the release off FFVII Advent Children, plus it would be a suprising world because the only worlds that were featured in KH along with a few other unknown areas such as End of the World, were from Disney. There hasn't really been a place featured from Sony.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Riku-Keyblade said:
You guys get mad at Cruella for wanting a fur coat but you eat meat anyways?
Ya the yu-gi-oh lego digimon thing is highly unlikely. They're trying to keep Digimon alive though they're working on Season 5
EDIT:Ya season 4 did kill it, I liked Seasons 1 and 3 the best. Also their trying to keep Digimon alive by making Digimon World 4 and nother digimon game for all systems including handhelds, they're making a new Digimon movie well actually 2 i tihnk.

i agree seasons one and three were the best, three being the very best. grr... season 4... grr. i thought digimon was with fox

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
I never understood why they never put Pocahontis(sp?) in KH...I think it would be similar to a Tarzan world, and they made a Tarzan world so a Pocahontis one wouldnt have been that hard. It is also one of Disneys old movies, so I think it would work out all right. People just dont like the Native American women thats all -.- ....

yado

I taste delicious
Yu-gi-oh no way but bionicle and star wars would be a big 1.

adventchildkiori

Its only added if Disney or Square is lincense to it (I dont think star wars is...). At first I thought they wouldnt add any disney stuff thats real life like but when they added POTC to the worlds it was really shocking.

DarkSora9696

First thing is First... This is a really old thread (so i hear) so no point to me sayin this but... (cause now we know that the "Surprise world" is Pirates of the Carribean... I guess that info was not realesed at the time (some time in May... once again... so I hear) When the person started this thread... However if I was not just told that... This whould have been my reply to this Thread...

It could be one of the 7 princesses of heart's world such as Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, or Snow White! (Snow White whould be suprising to me) Hey, here's a new one... What bout that movie... "Dinosaur" That would also be suprising... I think that it may not fit however? (do you think it would?) I am 100% POSITIVE that there IS going to be a Lion King World... There has to be... It is such a famous, liked, animated, Disney, and did I mention FAMOUS movie that they wouldn't leave it out... I know there is gonna be someone who says "Well, they left it out in the first game" and tell I would say "No, you could summon him..." Also, all you people who are sayin like "Sword in the Stone" & "The Black Cauldron" I HIGHLY doubt that... They just aren't famous enough... I have no clue what they are... Their names sound farmiliar but I've NEVER seen them... Also except for a couple, all the kids who mention those movie aren't kids but "young adults" That is why you know those movies cause when you were a kid... they were popular but they weren't when I was a kid and I'm only 12 so imagin what would happen to a child who is like 8, 9, or even 10... He/she would be so confused cause he's/she's probally never seen it in his/her (god that is annoying! lol) whole life. I know that "Alice in Wonderland"... "Peter Pan"... etc. Are old but they are really really famous so everone knows bout those anyway... Just like other ones that I said should be in the game... Which are all the princess's of Heart's Worlds...

Now... like I said ^that^ is what I would have said but now I know that the one they are talk'ing bout in this tread is PIRATES OF THE CARIBEAN!!! Ok? The person who started it on May __?__, 2005 did not see the screen shots/shot that can be found on http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/cat3.htm?page=8 it's the middle picture on the page... Cya! -Matty:)

~NGD OMEGA~

Yes, by the way, that person was me, and thanks for resurecting this, because... I WAS RIGHT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I SAID IT IN THE BEGINING AND I NAILED IT!!!! BO YAH ALL THAT SAID IT COULDN'T BE DONE!!!!! Thank you square, I was finally able to figure it out.... HAHA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back