• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Sora theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
[WARNING. CONTAINS MILD, VAGUE BBS SPOILERS. SO VAGUE, IT BARELY IS CONSIDERED SPOILING, BUT I GOT TO GIVE THIS WARNING.]

A long time ago, I got shit faced and had an idea. It was well thought of, just shit-horribly planned and turned into this:

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/133420-thpought.html

I think I lost a lost of respect for myself that day.

More recently, with the release of BBS and all, the idea isn't too completely far off. And no, this isn't spoiling anything for BBS.

When the world needs saving, one man answers the call. One man bites the bullet and he does it. And that man's name... is Xehanort.

Yes. The man known as Xehanort has a Keyblade and goes off to restore balance. Balance is restored and world is saved. thebatman

But something is wrong, Xehanort's existence causes unbalance. He? The great hero? Causes unbalance? So other heroes are called to step in. whether or not they came before Xehanort the hero, is irrelevant.

Skip ahead.

Xehanort is now in his old age, a Master of his Keyblade. He and his apprentice go missing and another band of heroes are tasked to find him. No spoilers, the vague plot description from 07.

The universe itself, now realizing what it has unleashed upon the worlds decide to create another, anti hero. More specifically, he's an anti Xehanort. Not really anti. Let me metaphorize it better:

The universe is a sheet. Xehanort is on this sheet. He's and iron that's supposed to smoothe the wrinkles. He does, but each time he does, more wrinkles are created. So the universe gets another iron to dewrinkle the inadverdant wrinkles caused by the Xehanort iron.

This iron's name is ....

BUH DUH!

Sora. Bet you were expecting Terra. [Me and my "golden child" talk]

Sora is an existence opposite of that, what is Xehanort. He, created by Kingdom Heart/The Universe/Whatever is an iron of anti wrinkling.

Now, let me stop being silly to futher my point.

Through some event that I won't mention, Sora and ven become connected. Sora, now directly connected to the hidden plot that everyone old enough to remember has been hiding from him, has acheived his first unwrinkle. He fixed something that is a result of Xehaort's imbalance.

BBs happens and Sora is known by the heroes tasked to find Xehanort. Any connection Xehanort made is now Sora's duty to correct. When an event caused from Xehanort's influence happens, Sora steps up. He obtains a Keyblade unlike any other hero has.

To summarize:

Sora's existence is one that was created by Kingdom Hearts to be an eradicator of glitches caused directly by Xehanort, the other eradicator of glitches.sorabasically

A

Azrael

This is as non-detailed as possible that Nomura just might steal it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
sounds prett good for a fanfic theory

It's not really a fanfic:

1. Sora is really connected to those who have been affected by Xehanort. [Case in point Ven]
2. Sora gained his Keyblade unlike anyone else.
3. This one is a spoiler, but it involves Master Xehanort. It's all confirmed though.
4. Sora being the main character pretty much guarentees his connection to righting wrongs in the worlds. Case in point, KH1, CoM, Mobile and 2. Though Mobile is uncanon.
5. Point blank, Sora's very existence already is beginning to correct some of the wrinkles caused by Xehanort. Be he Master or former.

It's not fanfic. I've only said things that are true.

Now let me be more nondescript.

In the end.....

The World Ends With Sora.raitohahaha

Allister Rose

French Lover
Sora is an existence opposite of that, what is Xehanort. He, created by Kingdom Heart/The Universe/Whatever is an iron of anti wrinkling.

Now, let me stop being silly to futher my point.

Through some event that I won't mention, Sora and ven become connected. Sora, now directly connected to the hidden plot that everyone old enough to remember has been hiding from him, has acheived his first unwrinkle. He fixed something that is a result of Xehaort's imbalance.

BBs happens and Sora is known by the heroes tasked to find Xehanort. Any connection Xehanort made is now Sora's duty to correct. When an event caused from Xehanort's influence happens, Sora steps up. He obtains a Keyblade unlike any other hero has.

To summarize:

sorry, i thought this part was fanfic^^

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
My silliness makes people think that a lot. I tell the truth quite a lot. Yet people are always surprised.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
This seems like a very interesting theory. I suppose it's somewhat true.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I am the slightest bit confused...Kingdom Hearts made Sora?!
Do you mean it in a way that him getting the Kingdom Key initiated his role?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No, I mean it in the sense that Kingdom Heart realize it f--ked up by making Xehanort a wielder, so it tries to correct that by creating the means to the end.

Sora's heart was created and placed inside of a pregnant woman who turned out to be Sora's mom. Sora's existence, is the means to the end.

What is the end? A nice unwrinkled sheet.
~

Let's see a better analogy.....

For every number, there is an opposite. Xehanort is a number, Sora's his anti number.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I wouldn't go so far as to say Sora was born to correct the mistakes. It makes more sense for him to have been plucked out of the people on DI to do so.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I wouldn't go so far as to say Sora was born to correct the mistakes. It makes more sense for him to have been plucked out of the people on DI to do so.

What? Noit doesn't. It makes more sense the way I say it. If he was randomly chosen, that wouldn't be fate. That's the pot of the luck. No, Sora being chosen by fate is what it is.

Though I'm still not technically wrong. If Kingdom Hearts is the source, everything comes from the source, Sora is from KH. And he will return to Kingdom Hearts one day. It's canon.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
What? Noit doesn't. It makes more sense the way I say it. If he was randomly chosen, that wouldn't be fate. That's the pot of the luck. No, Sora being chosen by fate is what it is.

Though I'm still not technically wrong. If Kingdom Hearts is the source, everything comes from the source, Sora is from KH. And he will return to Kingdom Hearts one day. It's canon.
That was a poor choice of words on my part. I didn't mean to make it sound like he by chance became what he is. I agree that it is fate but I don't think his existance in the first place is what the fate made happen.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I know he wasn't just picked. I just don't think he was born for the purpose of being MX's counter-iron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back