• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► A situation making me feel gloomy...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.korytco

Thanks guys (DarkHiryu and dr. korytco), that means alot. And dr. korytco, I totally understand about Art though....I wonder how can I ever be good when I look at other people's art you know? But yeah....and hating on it, what do you mean by that DarkHiryu?

It's good to look, but its far better to agree or disagree. Remember that with each piece. And you can like some of it but hate other parts of its nature.Hating on it is fine, but never just hate unless you feel it a well owed experience from the heart. Love when it loves you. hahaha.

You are smart, you answer your own questions, others may not realize this. I see you doing it , thus far. You are just lacking confidence and will. I know you can draw now and I would bet money on it. You just have to stick with it.

T

Tyler Durden

1- lol guise I suck at grammar D=

2- LOL MY GRAMMAR PWNZORZ!!11!!

tell me , how is that supposed to help at all?

DarkHiryu

Thanks guys (DarkHiryu and dr. korytco), that means alot. And dr. korytco, I totally understand about Art though....I wonder how can I ever be good when I look at other people's art you know? But yeah....and hating on it, what do you mean by that DarkHiryu?

What i mean is that some people are just mean to you or ignore you cause they're jealous of you or they dont like the fact that there is something about you that they dont have. For example, if you were an A student, or you participate too much in class, classmates would hate the fact that your smarter or more active so they'd act like jackasses to make you feel bad. But hey dont worry about that other. Everyone needs someone like that, but if they're crazy people then you need to worry.

So mainly im talkin about other peple, not you.

You not depressed, if you were, you wouldn't even of tried to ask for help.

Last edited:

dr.korytco

What i mean is that some people are just mean to you or ignore you cause they're jealous of you or they dont like the fact that there is something about you that they dont have. For example, if you were an A student, or you participate too much in class, classmates would hate the fact that your smarter or more active so they'd act like jackasses to make you feel bad. But hey dont worry about that other. Everyone needs someone like that, but if they're crazy people then you need to worry.

So mainly im talkin about other peple, not you.

You not depressed, if you were, you wouldn't even of tried to ask for help.
This one is actually wise.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Thanks DarkHiryu, now I understand, completely! Yeah, it seems like that cuz I'm not really bright at times but when I know an answer, I'll answer it but not to show off, just because nobody else is doing it or I just want to! Y'know? Heh, and thanks dr.korytco! My dad says that about me too, so I'm glad its' somebody else who tells me this other then my parents, though I don't know you... lol, anywho....I guess I can go along with your advice about the art piece about loving and hating. Maybe I haven't done that part yet...and yeah sometimes I'm self-concious and unsure and need to let go of that part at times, especially if my gut instinct is telling me most of the time I'm right...

dr.korytco

Hahahah just do it man. Trust me , you will get better. If you ever need advice, tips, or anything just ask. Im in college studying to be a teacher I know enough and am nice enough to share. Im far from great but Im far from not great.

Danica Syer

Coolies, hope you become a teacher! ^_^ What do you wanna teach? Okay I'll ask you since I really need help anyway...

dr.korytco

I want to teach highschool art. I can give you basics for now but just show me some of your stuff sometime I will not murder it. I promise to love it and help it grow like it was my own child, your work I mean not you. hahaha.

gexion

Hey buddy!Nobody's perfect...at least we try to do our best!Hasn't Kingdom Hearts taught u anything??There is light even in the darkest place.You just CANNOT say u're not good at anything...that's so pessimistic.There are always friends to help u(your family too)Are u sure u've listened to them carefully and u've done your very best?!Being good at something isn't a must...it's your choice because u like it.
You seem to appreciate K.H....So the fact that you have recognised its value makes you equal to those who draw the fanarts or write the poems or making the rps!!!!Hope u'll go through it.
*shaking hands:)

Danica Syer

Yeah, Kingdom Hearts taught me how to fight for myself...well not in the way Sora fights but stand up for myself, how important my friends are, and how I can fight for well.......I don't know. It did teach me something though....hahahaa.....and yeah I drew fanart but sometimes I look at other people's and be like 'Why can I do that?' y'know? Then again, they're more experienced in that department and same goes with writing, thanks Gexion. You also helped me realize something...

gexion

Yeah, Kingdom Hearts taught me how to fight for myself...well not in the way Sora fights but stand up for myself, how important my friends are, and how I can fight for well.......I don't know. It did teach me something though....hahahaa.....and yeah I drew fanart but sometimes I look at other people's and be like 'Why can I do that?' y'know? Then again, they're more experienced in that department and same goes with writing, thanks Gexion. You also helped me realize something...

I'm glad I helped u!:blush:
That's the spirit!Never give up....only stand up!!
Oops,it sounds like a poem....teehee!
Anyway see ya round buddy!!!:thumbsup:

dr.korytco

It is not why cant I do that

It is I can not do that yet, but you can do that.

Do it .

Maverick E.S

Virus
Writing-I'm not good at being descriptive and if I am, it usually comes from help from other stories and or the Thesaurus.
Poetry-I suck at rhyming and even my Freeverse poetry sounds like I did it out of a child's story book and instead it doesn't like my age
Sports-I'm a dud at it but I kind of knew that.
Music-I never played an instrument...and I know I'm not good at singing..I'm okay at it I guess...
Art-I can't seem to draw...
School-I don't know...why I can get British Lit. and or Math...and make a fool out of myself in class...

Remember no ones perfect, some people maybe naturally good at something but thats just them, practice at what you wanna do and in time you will get to where you wanna be, trust me, when i started drawing and writing, i never liked it but now as im progessing im beginning to like it, same with sports n such

Danica Syer

Thanks Maverick! :D But do you think you can this?:

How is one supposed to be optimistic when they're always pesstimistic......well I have another thread on it, you can answer there instead.

That'd be nice. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back