• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A simple Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
In my guide book and online you just need to know where to look. And you dont want to know my nerd powers they are a curse. No just hit a few sites you will find it. It dose not say it in the guide book I read it 56 times that is not a lie I have read it 56 times.
bowchicka always watching (fades away like a mist)

Riku74

you actually read xikem? Man you have a troubling life then, even if it was a guide book for a game. Anywho yeah he is probably that tall considering that he is 15.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
In my guide book and online you just need to know where to look. And you dont want to know my nerd powers they are a curse. No just hit a few sites you will find it. It dose not say it in the guide book I read it 56 times that is not a lie I have read it 56 times.
bowchicka always watching (fades away like a mist)

What supposed guidebook states their height?

I'd really like to inspect this book.

Did it come from square themselves, or is it one the internet? You can't always trust things from the internet

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
'' Your mocking me are you not '' And if you must know yes I do have a troubling life half the freinds i had are gone (dont want to talk about it so dont ask) And what I read is none of your bees wax but I will tell you this I learned English to read a few more rare books.
bowchicka dont ask dont tell

You brainless monkey, I was not mocking you that time. I am now because of your smartass post.

If you cannot back up your claim, then don't post it as fact, because until there is solid proof, you're just lying.

I didn't ask about your personal life, get over yourself you newb.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
for the last time, I don't care. I was TRYING to get back on topic because I don't want to be a n00b like you. I'm TRYING to let myself just post, but you're continuously provoking me.
~

Keyblader110, nobody except Nomura knows the height of our beloved hero, but my guess would be 5'2''. and Riku would be 5'9''

Hikari, lol. Tv size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back