• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Ripple in Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
There is a part of the world where in one second it can stand still. The world can stop functioning. The world had finally come the the last streach of it.

There were people scrambling everywhere. Screams of women who had fallen from the stonewalls that had once sheltered them from all kinds of attacks, had now betrayed them and left them to their death. The fire broke out in early morning, before the sun had come up. The blaze drew on out into the late evening. There wasn’t much to be had of the small sanctuary, but there was enough there for the Elders of the Uthell to worry. Through this marked the evil of Gauthon, An wizard turned evil by the Sorceress Thella. Through this many of the women who had once been living here were now dead, wounded, or in hiding.

The girls and women of Hawth, were known for their exquisite archery as well as their magic. All the girls mastered their art before they hit the age of 12. There were no men, but only females, because it was the rule of Kindred Magic. People knew about the sanctuaries that were everywhere, but there were only a few that were big.

There were things that had already begun to happen when the stars began to fade or they were thrown out of their alignment. The Elders of Uthell began to tell the sanctuaries of magic to start to travel deep within them and get the sacred relics for the four warriors. All of the warriors must be women because they all control a special type of magic. Yes they have the ability to all use, fire, water, wind, and earth, but there were four other magic abilities that only the ones who will rid the world of this place will be able to use.

~*~
Rules: If you do not read these, you will Not Rpg in this thread.

1.) You Must contact me in some way you will not Rpg
2.) DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU HAVE BEEN VERIFIED!
3.) If you post a template without my permission, I will notify a moderater Asap.
4.) Post (Magic is within my blood) in your post
5.) No Futuristic Items - No Godmoding
6.) Be respectful to others.
7.) Have fun.
~*~
World Map:

mapforrpg9ay.jpg

Any of the villages in black dots are, regular vilages, the ones with the red dots are the sanctuaries.

Races:

1.) Elves
2.) Ilmenu (Race of mages in the sanctuary
3.) Wizards
4.) Humans
5.) Dracols
6.) Nymphs

(WILL FIX LATER)

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
Other Story: *Must read*

The guardians of the four women, lay within slumber. Their statues are hidden deep within places that have been forgotten by others. The guaridans begin to stur once more when they begin to learn more and more about who they are. Their citys are all in ruins and they have been alive for more than one thousand years. Way before the evil started to plauge the world.

*Two Weapons Only!*

All People must be 18 or OLDER!!!

1.) Elves (Self explainitory)
2.) Ilmenu (Race of mages in the sanctuary. They can be any additional Race)
3.) Wizards (Male Witches)
4.) Humans (Self Explanitory)
5.) Dracols (A cross between dragons and Humans
6.) Nymphs (Water Folk - NOT Faeries)

*The girls will start in different cities (Hometown) and They will find their guardians deep within their sanctuaries*

Rule 8:

Guardians may choose to fall in love with their girl. It is up to them. So call this a semi-romance rpg.

Last edited:

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
Name: Gauthon
Race: Dark Elf
Weapon: Staff of Magius
Personality: Cold, introverted and uncaring. Very intelligent and calculating.
Appearance: His hair is silver and short. His eyes are crimson and piercing; they seem somewhat cruel, however it is only to be expected as he is seen by many as a villain. His features are handsome he has heard, however it does not truly make any difference to him. He wears soft raven-black robes with silver runes around the hood. They not only show his magical allignment, but they are also comfortable. His muscles are toned, he is not weak but he is not overly bulky due to muscles. His fingers are thin and nimble.

Bio: Born among elves, though shunned later in his life due to the fact that he had turned to the dark arts of magic. Branded a dark elf and hunted by his kind, Gauthron began to take his revenge upon all those he envied, despite the fact that he would never admit that he envied them. He viewed those that he killed as weak, and due to this they did not deserve to live. Only the strong, who are willing to fight for their life truly deserve it, and not a day went by that Gauthon was not forced to fight.

Despite his evil reputation, the mages of the land still did not turn away one of their own, for they had united long ago in hopes to find better understanding of magic, and magick itself. Gauthon returned to the council of the mages and attained the Staff of Magius from whom was once the strongest mage in the land after doing battle with him. Knowing now that he was the strongest being there was, he left to find more challenges.

Little did he know that the elves, whom had alligned themselves with light, were preparing for one final stand against Gauthon. It was an epic battle, the elves came out victorious, or so they thought. The final blast of magic which cost the life of the leader of the elves hit Gauthron, however at the last moment Gauthron used a spell to protect himself. Waking up a day later on the rocky beach upon which the battle had been fought, hidden before then by his final spell, he saw the figure of the woman.

Standing over him was Thella, the staff of magius in her hands, the botton upon Gauthon's stomach preventing him from standing. They stared at each other for a moment, as if having a battle of wills at that moment. She wished for his power, he was in no state to destroy her. Nodding to show that he agreed that he would follow whatever it was she wished, for now at least, Gauthon stood and began following the woman on to what seemed would be his destiny.
Theme Song: Only by Nine Inch Nails

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
Name: Amara Liona Paratrov

Race: Ilmenu (Dracol)

Home town: Hawth (Taken by me. No one else)

Weapon: Twin scyths, the length of her arm, and her Titanium glazed whip.

Personality: She is quiet but friendly. She likes to be around people and she gets along with them well but she loves to be alone. She was very different from the women at hawth. They were all beautiful and she was beautiful to men because she was different.

Magical Specialties: Darkness

Appearance: She is about 5'3" and she has a skinny/slim body. She has long straight black hair followed by her sharp glowing red eyes. She has a firm body with her long black & burgundy scaled wings. Her scales shine from black to burgundy. She has long nails and she has a small oval face, with high eyebrow bones with thin eyebrows and lovely shaped eyes and lips. Her teeth are unlike any others which are sharp and white.

Bio: She grew up in the sanctuary of Hawth. Though she was not origionally supposed to be there. Her mother was brought there in her ninth month of pregnancy. She was human, and her husband was a dracol. When she was born, her large black and burgundy scaled wings were small as well as small parts of her body just being covered in scales. Her father had more scales than she did. But that was because her mother was just human.

Her mother and father lived there under the sanctuary for years untill she was three. Her father and mother left because they were told that Amara was a "special" Child. She knew she would see her mother and father someday and she wasn't worried.

She grew up in Hawth untill she was 16 and she was begining to progress in her studies. She was told when she was brought to the council of Hawth that she was supposed to now live in her own room and she was supposed to live in the upper dorms. Where only the girls who have mastered their skills were supposed to stay.

So she grew up and then turned 18. She was given the Key of Hawth which was a gothic style. This could unlock any door. All were open to her. Though she felt weird with all these privliges she wasn't sure she wanted them.

She was taught by one of the senoir members who was a Dracol herself, how to hide her wings. Though not hide the scales. So she did learn and she only took them out to fly, she wasn't too self contious.

Then the great fire happened, and she now looks at the wreckage.

Theme Song: The Undertaker [Reinholder Mix] [2006][Mix] - Puscifer

Last edited:

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Magic is within my blood!

Name: Drax Lennet
Race: Dracol
Home town:Amenoba
Weapon: Chained Mace, Dagger
Personality: The hyperest half being you'll ever meet. She is quick with her mind and mouth, but they never go at the same speed. So she says things without thinking. Loyal to her friends and family, she would risk her life for them.
Magical Specialties: Nova
Appearance: http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/anybody255b1255d.jpg

Bio: Drax has always been the only Dracol on the small island. Though she was treated with respect and dignity, but she could always tell she was different. The villager who takes care of her, whom she calls him Oni, always had told her that her real parents left her here. That was one thing Drax wanted to find out on her own. Thanks to being stuck in the sanctuary of Amenoba, she could not fufill that simple wish.

When Drax was finishing growing her curved horns, she was finally told the truth. Both her parents, who were both Dracols, were mages of the Amenoba. That is, were mages until a dreadful virus killed them both. Drax was devestated by this news and grew a new hatred for where ever this virus was created. Oni informed her that northwest of the island, was a large continent where her parents last traveled. Picking up her mace and dagger, she built a small raft, hoping she could find a cure for the virus so no other Dracol would suffer the same fate as her parent's.

Theme Song: Somewhere I Belong by Linkin Park

Last edited:

Raynie

a Mean cycle, Sir
Website
zombiekunoichi.deviantart.com
Magic is within my blood.

Name: Sephone (Pronounced Sehf-foh-ni ) Zarathustra
Race: Human

Home town: Vithepar

Weapon: One dark oak pole, one each end it held a long curved blade. Each blade held an intricate design, both different in little details here and there. On the middle of the pole was a white silk ribbon tied tightly for grip, the ribbon itself looked very old due to the tears on it.

Personality: She has a very happy-go-lucky attitude about her, though of course when needed, she will be calm and well mannered.

Magical Specialties: Memories

Appearance: http://www.nightwish.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=87&fullsize=1 (Think this but the corset thing in black and light blue )

Bio: Sephone was born just around the sanctuary of Vithepar, and from the moment she was born they kept telling her about her unique 'traits' so to say. Though when she was little, she didn't understand a thing about it, but bit by bit she started to fully realize was laid upon her from the moment she was born. Sephone wasn't very close to her parents, her Father had passed away at only age five and her Mother... She never saw again at age thirteen.

Her personality may be just a mask for what she has gone through in terms of family, but she denies ever being sad about not seeing them since she could see quite clearly the memories of her past. Spending hours at a day at just looking through them over and over like a film.

Sephone had many friends, though she didn't prefer in having them in fear of losing them as well. Again, she thought to herself and knew she could go back on those memories just as she did with the ones of her Mother and Father. By age sixteen her powers got stronger, being able to see of those memories from the present as well. Bit by bit she lost some friends, though not from death, but of abandonement since she had to spend so much time in the sanctuary practicing every day on improving her powers.

Theme Song: HIM's "Rip out the Wings of a Butterfly"

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
ooc: Im sorry I spazzed I just get really bothered by people who don't read the rules.

FAQ:

Guardians:
Do we get magic?
----Guardians have the basic heal magic. I'm sorry I didn't tell you this before but the guardians are just basic brute strength. If I gave the guardians magic, apart from heal magic, it would destract from the point of the women. ^^;

Do we awake in the same town as the one we guard, or in the nearest sanctuary?
---You do wake in the same town. The girls will go down to the deepest parts of their sanctuary to find you. They don't know that they are going to find a guardian. They are either told to or they are attracted to the inner magical bond between the two people.

Also, were they always in stone, or did they live a past life?
---They did lead past lives. They were cast into stone when the evil sorceress didn't want her demise to come when the girls were evolved.

Are all the towns burned to the ground?
---Only my town is burned to the ground. There are people in my sanctuary that are still alive but they have fled.

Who is the council?
---The council is a group of highly evolved magic casters who reside in Uthell.

**the girls + their guardians will go to Uthell, because they are either told to (since ur sanctuary isnt gone) and I will go because I over heard a convo with my elders before the fire talking about if anyone ever needed guidance to go there.

Amarix

Sitting in the field of dreams, holding my Sawah-c
Magic is within my blood.

Name: Yuki Takeru
Race: Human
Home town: Awakes in Amenoba; but born in Mithen.

Weapon:
-An Odd Nodachi known as the Susanoo.
Its strange shape is to give it the ability to send out a small 'wind burst' with each of his slashes.
-Twin Daggers known as Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi.
Amaterasu is a small straight dagger with a thin and elegant appearence. It is golden and red.
Tsukiyomi is a curved dagger similar to a normal tanto, besides the odd designs on its sheath and handle. It is silver and black.

Personality: Cocky, confident with a furious side in combat, but he has a gentle side, and would put his life on his line for the people he cares for, and for his belief. Sometimes comes off as cold.

Magical Specialties: Heal

Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v139/Amarix/calintz2.jpg

Bio: A swordsman who was turned to stone from the sorceress's magic. Prior to that event, he was a famous soldier who had successfully won several wars, and also killed creatures of legend.

His parents were rich, and he lived a healthy childhood, although every day, he felt it was a bit empty and lonely. He often seeked companionship, but his parents always had a set task for the young Yuki. Instead of seeking a life of luxury however, and ended up in a life of glory in combat.

His home belonged to a different religion as opposed to the other towns, and villages, his beliefs lying with multiple gods. The temple he lived in after parting from his parents granted him a weapon for each of his feats. When he destroyed a volley of arrows with a single slash, they gave him Susanoo, a sword named after the Storm God. When he slayed a twin headed dragon, they gave him Amaterasu, named after the Sun Goddess, and Tsukiyomi, after the Moon God.

He is destined to guard Drax.

Theme Song: Holy Orders~Be Just or Be Dead from Guilty Gear

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Magic Is Within My Blood...

Name: Jet Angles

Race: Dracols
Home town: Awakes in Vithepar
Guarding: Sephone Zarathustra
Weapon: Two Falchion Swords

Personality: Quiet and reserved, Jet at first glance appears to be quite mature... but those who get to know him well know that this is not the case, in fact, his years sealed in stone have done little to mature him more beyond the point where he was sealed, at age 15. He has a child-like mind, often arguing with others about trivial matters, or going off by himself for no particular reason. He also has a fierce desire to prove himself in battle, the legacy of his concieted Master Zen.

Magical Specialties: Heal

Appearance: Jet has a longish face, with scars over the left side. His eyes are a deep blue, and tend to have a certain glow to them at times. His hair is long, straight and silver, with crimson streaks running from root to tip. His lips are thin, and often curled into a wicked smile. His body is tall, and musculine, particularly in his upper body. He wears a white plain shirt, with a black vest, and blue lining. (Kinda like Gotenk's vest). His pants are long, black cargo type, with a red tinge through the stitching. He has black boots, which are always shining, due to constant cleaning when he isn't busy. He wears an old, tattered cloak from which his father past down to him.

Bio: Early on in his life, Jet was abandoned by his mother in a dark alley of a crowded city. He lay in the alley for four hours, crying for help, until an old man happened upon him. The elderly citizen lent over him, not noticing the mugger sneaking up behind them. The child Jet's warning cries gave away the mugger, and the elderly man, who happened to be the Master of a martial arts dojo, Master Zen Ji, defeated the mugger. He took the child in, raising him as his own, and as such, Jet quickly developed a talent for martial arts. By the age of 15, he surpassed Master Zen, defeating him again and again in sparring matches, with and without weapons. One of his favourites was duel blades. As Master Zen had always said, the pupil always surpassed the master.

All was not well, however, for Jet. His Master's Dojo was assaulted by a clan of dark warriors, who's identity was unknown to him. He fought and defeated them, but was injured in the battle, sustaining massive wounds to his chest. Bleeding profusly, his Master dead, his friends slaughtered, he crawled away into the woods, towards saftey. As he lent against a tree, he felt something strange happening to him, his body changing...hardening...

At first he thought that it was simply the addrenaline, playing tricks on his mind. After two years sealed in the same position, unable to move, he had decided that it was definatly not the addrenaline.

Theme Song: Perfect Cell Theme (Techno Remix)

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
(( Yes, if that is ok? And do you like what my friend helped me do with my profile and bio? :D ))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back