• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Ripple in Time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
ooc: Thank you guys. I know you don't have much to post but still.

Amara:

As she continued to walk through the hallways, she began to again think to herself. She wondered so much about what she could have done to stop this. She wandered as far as she possibly could. Every streach of hallway was never missed.

She made her way towards a high tower where the records were kept. Most layed in ruins, but she opened the rotted and charred door. As it creaked open, she looked around. Walking into the room she made her way towards the book case.

She felt a sence of energy around some parts of the book case, and she layed her fingers gently on the books. She pulled a book out from the bookcase and she noticed the wall move. A Stairwell was now visible and she moved to investigate.

AS she made her way down, the stair case seemed notmal and actually in fairly good shape. Untouched by time and fire. She made her way down and she slipped. Her footing missed a step and she slid down the rest of the stairs. Her scream could be heard because it echoed and she hit the ground. Moaning and in pain.

fatalysme

Fatalysme was able to think about was happen in the past. He try to forget his past but some image was always hunting him.So he think that maybe i day he will be able to continued his life normaly and forget all about his family.''If i get out of here i will try my best to forget all my past'' Said Fatalysme to himself.

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Seconds, minutes and even days past, and no-one came. Jet began to worry that his days were numbered, even though he had lasted this long without any normal human nessessaties; food, water, air... companionship. He thought he had been lost to the world, and forgotten about. "Damn it, why me? What did I do? Honestly...."

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
Keira:

As she tried catching her breath, she wandered through the halls and she made her way towards the outer reaches of the sanctuary.

"...where was that?!"

???: Where was what.

Keira turned to see her mentor, Lilne'.

"I lilne'!! I saw a horrible thing! Death and destruction everywhere!!! It was so horrible!"

Lilne': do not fret my child. I shall look into it.

-----------------

She wandered back to the door where she thought something might be there. As she opened the door with not alot of use of force, she made her way down a long spiral stair. She held her sword tightly within her hand as she turned another corner.

Jumping back and screaming, her echo bounced everywhere. There wasn't any place that it didn't reach. It was a body, a corpse that hadn't yet been removed. It was decaying slowly. It looked to be the body of a woman. Her robes were of those of the royals. The powerful and rich ones of the land.

It wasn't or didn't look to be any older of age than she. Extending her hand she touched the cloth gently as she saw a vision. She saw the woman running up these stairs and getting killed by a rusty sword. She didn't see the killer.

As she took away her hand, she tried not to look and she made her way continuing down the stairwell. She made it down to be what looked to be the end of it and came upon a door.

"..."

She touched the door as it suddenly illuminated and opened. Beyond the door was a pedistal, bathed in light. Upon it was a small book, a mirror and a key. She didn't know what these things were but she looked around.

As if calling to her, the key glowed and glistened in the light. She walked forward and she took the key in her hand. It gently melted into her skin as she looked horrified. The key melted more and then it twisted like a vine, spreading out over her hand. She tried getting it out but the mirror got her attention.

After a few minutes she placed the mirror in her pocket as well as the book. The book had explained what the key would do, if it touched your skin. Well it was a little late or that now. As she continued on, she opened the door behind the pedistal and she saw a statue. What looked to be a man.

OOC: AMARA JUST FOUND HER GUARDIAN lol

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
It didn't take long before the terrible sea threw Drax back to the island. All the supplies..the entire raft...Gone. Her life's, well a week's, worth of toiling ends in tradegy. With wet clothes and an empty stomach, she couldn't go back out there. Her only choice was the village.

Then again coming back to ridicule would suck. ~I must find another place where I can rest where there is no one around...And I know the perfect place!~ Drax backtracked to the sea. Turning right before hitting the sand, she went up a smooth path leading to the temple.

"The perfect place. Now I know the priests will be in the front area but if my caretakers are correct, there will be an underground area for little old me."

Using perfect ninja skills(cept for the fact her tail smashed up every statue)she found the secret area.

"Wow. Dank..dark..smells. Its like Clara's suprise meatloaf. Hmmmmm? A statue? Why in the world would they put it here. Not bad. Looks almost real. I guess you're my company till I get off this floating sandbar.."

Amarix

Sitting in the field of dreams, holding my Sawah-c
"Company? I haven't had that in a while." The statue said, as the stone around the lips crumbled away, revealing a pale almost snow white skin. "Wait... Did I just... say that?" The statue asked, as the stone at the eyes crumbled as well, to look at the girl.

Suddenly, the stone all crumbled away off his skin and clothing, leaving the young man to fall. "Is this a dream...?" He asked, looking up. "No... I can feel a chill. It's cold without that shell... I'm really back." He said, and he then burst into a childish laughter. "I'm really back!"

He tried to get back unto his feet, but he fell just as quick. "M-my legs..." He said, as he began to crawl. He looked at the girl, and went towards her. "They're numb... Help..."

Last edited:

xandman

OOC:i know im not in this Rp but still i dont want it to die to a nice story.Stupid Fatalysme doesnt want to go to khinsider anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back