• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a pic I saw on some jap KH2 site

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nastassja12

ok. I am going to cool down. Now somebody listen to me! All I want is a little attention and nobody is paying attention or giving common courtesy. So, if you all mind, listen to what I think.
I think the green clothes came from Goofy and maybe there is a drive for every character but, with different colors.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
nastassja12 said:
ok. I am going to cool down. Now somebody listen to me! All I want is a little attention and nobody is paying attention or giving common courtesy. So, if you all mind, listen to what I think.
I think the green clothes came from Goofy and maybe there is a drive for every character but, with different colors.
dude, calm down someones gonna read it its not gonna be right after ur post just be patient and about that red comes from goofy but i think theres a item u can use once u aqire (sp) all the drive modes giving u the freedom to go into drive at n-e time wit out loosing a party member

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah i think maybe the green cloths might be from goofy too... and donald is deffinately blue.. so sora may be able to access drive without fusing with his party members.. this is just a guess though

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
yeah there will most likely be another drive form with one of the character that you get in any of the worlds and when that happens when you drive you could go green instead of red or blue

One-Winged-Angel

I agree with Reala one the not needing to fuse with anyone to achieve valor form. But since it does have something to do with party members, maybe there will be a color of drive mode for every color of trinity.....blue, red, green, yellow, white......sorry if I left out any.....just a thought.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah having a white drive form would be really cool. i would love that form i just know it.

Seigvaleheart

Goofy-red-brave
Donald-blue-?
Auron-red-Valor
Brave and Valor forms just have different symbols on the clothing,thats all and it has beeen confirmed.

--|| SORA ||--

i was looking at a japanese game mag, and for some reason it showed sora wearing Green clothes

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!! my ass if true take a pic and show us...ee that wpt i hate about ppl...they lie and...um...and act gay llol

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
--|| SORA ||-- said:
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!! my ass if true take a pic and show us...ee that wpt i hate about ppl...they lie and...um...and act gay llol
he could be tellint the truth nomura did say there was more brave modes than jus donald and goofy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back