• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a pic I saw on some jap KH2 site

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non-Existant One

That may be true biglipsxi but there was a time in one of his threads where he said that the power went out before he could save it. Now he is saying that his brother deleted it from his computer. Sounds to me like he is lying.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
Non-Existant One said:
That may be true biglipsxi but there was a time in one of his threads where he said that the power went out before he could save it. Now he is saying that his brother deleted it from his computer. Sounds to me like he is lying.
o i never read thatr part yep hes lying

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah that could be it. but we dont even now if the dude is telling the truth. i mean excuses excuses. all the timeim sick and tired of it. lets just wait until we get a real pic before we start talking about it..

M

Mitsukai

hey you might be telling the truth about this "pic" you saw, but I find it hard to believe... This just looks like another sad atempt to get more posts... But then again I could be wrong... I would prefer some proof though...

mattdelig29

Okay go to google or some other search engine, type in keywords that were on the page, and hopefully we'll get results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back