• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a pic I saw on some jap KH2 site

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Website
www.xanga.com
It could be that we'll get to fuse with other people besides Goofy and Donald. OOOORRR, it COULD be possible, that we get more than just one form with Donald/Goofy. Although, I would like to be able to fuse with other characters too......

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I don't know the site name. But could it possibly be that jap site where all those magazine scans come from. "Its the same site where the Will Turner,Minnie Mouse and Merlin pictures originated". So could someone who nows the site name check it out? I'm goimg to post this on another thread since this thread doesnt seem to be that active. And we might find the pic quicker that way.

EDIT: Found the site. Translated it. Searched. Didn't find anythin.

Last edited:

sillypieman

Well I never got why goofy's fusion would be red in the first place...and why it would let him duel wield. It makes NO sense at all.

sillypieman

Ok sorry bout double post but it just occurred to me. Everyone kinda has their own color ya know? At least how it seemed to me was that in KH Sora = red, Donald = Blue, Goofy = green. So maybe you will be able to fuse with two at once. Think about it Blue + Yellow = green...maybe it is a "double fusion" with donald and someone else (possibly alladin???).

ultamaSora

I think green woul be for Mulan i dont know why just i think it will be im probably wrong.....i am always

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
why are u arguing about afusion that hasnt been confirmed anyway nomura confirmed there will be more than one fusion

ultamaSora

why dont u tell us how u found it did u type in a website?? did a search?? what did u search for??

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah i have doubts about this pic.. unless we get an image from an official site.. which seems to be the only thing that would give us an image of a new drive mode.. and i would really hate to see sora in rainbow cloths

sillypieman

K i still think goofys fusion should be green...but yeah on one of the comiccon videos it shows mulan leveling up and her "color" is yellow, which leads me to think that my theory works even more. I think that this so called green fusion (which i have yet to see) could be some sort of double fusion between donald (Blue) and mulan (yellow).

The Sorrow

Draghier said:
when i was looking up stuff about KH2 i saw a pic of sora in green clothes like a drive but my power went out and now i cant find it if any body sees it could you reply.:confused:
Ok, I have one question though. Are you telling the truth that you really did see Sora in green clothes?

LightSide

Someone said the fusion form had a shield. If so, it's probably a goofy fusion, makes more sense.
But my theory is that their are three main forms, maybe some off shoots from them, one for each of the choices at the beginning of KH. You know the sword (power to destroy), the staff (power of wisdom if i remember rightly) and the shield (power of the defender I think).
Now I'm not saying there are only three forms, maybe some off shoots from them or upgrades to them that change their appearance.

Just my thoughts :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back