• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a NEW and INTERESTING keyblade theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anima66

yeah im newb get over it.

right so im here to dicuss the keyblades being and purpose. i believe that a keyblade appears once its required and disappears once its role is fufilled. examples:

soras key appearing when he needs to fight the darkness.
mickey reciveing the dark keyblade just before it is needed to seal the door to kingdom hearts.
rikus soul eater transforming just before its needed to open the door to xenmas.
the so called fake key blade that was created from the princesses of heart appearing when needed to open the final keyhole or free kairis heart more on this one in a sec.

now keyblades disappearing.

the "fake" keyblade disappeared once its role was fufilled . to free kairis heart. it appeared when needed and disappeared once it role was fufilled.

mickey weilded the star seeker for unknown reasons prior to and during kingdom hearts 1 and couldve possibly disappeared once its role was fufilled. do you think mickey wouldve paid a trip to yen sid just to drop it off? unlikey.

the star seeker then appeared again just before soras arrival to yen sids tower as it was needed again.

so i believe the keys reveal themselves once they are needed for there purpose and fade once that purpose is complete.

now the holes in this theory.

what about that big old desert with all them keyblades you say?

well have you ever thought of it being the realm of the keyblades? where all keyblades come from and reutrn to? it would explain why sora mickey and rikus keyblades are there and why there is so many.

keychains could be manifesting the power of keyblades from that realm possibly.

we already know that a keyblade chooses its master and it probally chooses the one it think is the most qualified for each task. keyblades seemingly have a being of there own making there own desisions.

apply this theory to kairis keyblade perhaps it has some purpose that it believes kairi is best suited to achieving.

well thats my theory feel free to bash the hell out of it.

if this is the wrong place my bad.

Ultima_Weapon

Im a noob too, you don't have to worry about it :p If you are a Kingdom Hearts fan, you are welcome here :p

I think the keyblades appear when a person's heart needs it most and when Kingdom Hearts is in danger. There are seperate keyblades that AREN'T keychain transformations. Star Seeker is a seperate keyblade, Roxas' keyblades were seperate keyblades, Mickey's keyblade is a seperate keyblade.

In the past (Birth by Sleep) there could have been forged keyblades, which is how the Keyblade Wars could have started.

No one knows anything. Birth by Sleep will answer this....hopefully.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i believe that a keyblade appears once its required and disappears once its role is fufilled.

*scratches chin*

soras key appearing when he needs to fight the darkness.

The KK being Riku's all but kills this.

mickey reciveing the dark keyblade just before it is needed to seal the door to kingdom hearts.

He didn't receive it, he went to look for it. Also, he had his own Keyblade prior.

rikus soul eater transforming just before its needed to open the door to xenmas.

He really could've used it before, imo.

the so called fake key blade that was created from the princesses of heart appearing when needed to open the final keyhole or free kairis heart more on this one in a sec.

you said yourself it's fake. It didn't "appear on need", XH made it. Also, again - it's not real, Nomura said so clearly and painfully. It can't be used as an example.

the "fake" keyblade disappeared once its role was fufilled . to free kairis heart. it appeared when needed and disappeared once it role was fufilled.

Which is all but the only occurance that supports your theory, but is an exception and it's not a real Keyblade.

mickey weilded the star seeker for unknown reasons prior to and during kingdom hearts 1 and couldve possibly disappeared once its role was fufilled. do you think mickey wouldve paid a trip to yen sid just to drop it off? unlikey.

We don't really know what's up with Mickey having supposedly two Keyblades, but I doubt the Star Seeker "disappeared" because it was no longer needed. Despite sounding the same, if we say it was replaced by the IKK, it's a completely different reasoning.

the star seeker then appeared again just before soras arrival to yen sids tower as it was needed again.

Roxas could Duel Wield just fine without any of this say he got Xion's Keyblade and I'll personally hunt you down, so Sora got the ability from him. The Star Seeker being the same can be explained by the Keychain being based on Yen Sid, so both Sora and Mickey received the same Keychain - symbolizing the same person.

so i believe the keys reveal themselves once they are needed for there purpose and fade once that purpose is complete.

I can't even call what you presented circumstantial. Your prime example being the Heart Unlocker isn't a real Keyblade, and the other one being Mickey is something none of us can even begin to fathom since we've no idea what went on there. I do doubt it's anything like what you said.

now the holes in this theory.

Oh shi- I should read things through before raping replying.

well have you ever thought of it being the realm of the keyblades? where all keyblades come from and reutrn to? it would explain why sora mickey and rikus keyblades are there and why there is so many.

Oh, you did no-
Gods no. Nah uh. Perish the thought. Ain't gonna happen. And if so, KH has officially died.

keychains could be manifesting the power of keyblades from that realm possibly.

Keychains are probably the manifestation of a Wielder's Memories. Ya know, Chains of Memories? Mmmyeah.

we already know that a keyblade chooses its master and it probally chooses the one it think is the most qualified for each task. keyblades seemingly have a being of there own making there own desisions.

Only seeing how Terra was the one that originally gave Riku the Keyblade, it throws this whole issue into debate.
At any rate, I'd hardly give them a whole "being" seeing how they don't really care about anything except the strength of a person's Heart. Thus they hopped on over to Riku in KH1-HB.

apply this theory to kairis keyblade perhaps it has some purpose that it believes kairi is best suited to achieving.

Riku was Duel Wielding, Kairi has no Keyblade of her own.

well thats my theory feel free to bash the hell out of it.

I enjoyed myself :3

RandomNobody

I'm pretty sure Sora can summon and dismiss his keyblade at his own will. Like he makes the keyblade disappear (when it was trapped byRoxas's keyblade) and gets it back in his hand to attack. So they can control it at least somewhat.

soraheartless97

hold on what if keyblades sre realy peoples heartes and the reason roxas has them is beacuase he has half of soras heart but if he were to die sora would lose half his heart and what if keyblades change with the temperment of the person weildig it

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
No. Keyblades are not made from the heart, their keychains are made most probably from the memories of a certain person. Keyblades are given to a certain person- like Sora and Riku- not made from their hearts.

Roxas has them because he is half of Sora (not just his heart. He's got the soul, heart, and body thing going for him). If Roxas were to have died before becoming one with Sora, Sora would have remained a pure heart for the rest of his life. Pretty suck, ne? Then again, Sora was a little bit too dense to realize that he was only really a heart.

Keyblades don't change with the person's temperament. See above sentences.

Also,don't double post. There's an edit button. It's there for a reason. Find it. Learn it. Use it well. You'll be using it often in the future, unless you want to be raped told off by older members.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
If the theory is valid, has supporting evidence, or is so vague that it can't be disproven, nor proven, then the theory will not be shredded, no matter if you're a n00b or not. Also, we have no clue if SA made her own n00b theories that were shredded. She's made a lot of posts in her year here.

If you make an intelligent thread, chances are that it won't be shredded. If you don't think, and make stupid, off the cuff threads and/or theories within another thread, chances are that it will be completely demolished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back