• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Missing Letter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
I have no idea. But they obviously stayed on the path they were on to get to Castle Oblivion. How did they get onto that path anyway? I want to know what that letter said. But maybe Pluto was only supposed to lead them so that they could run down the path. They probably lost him along the way but it wouldn't matter if they were already where they needed to be. Castle Oblivion unfortunately just happened to be that place.

I have absolutely no idea. So please no one flame me for my opinions.:)

anime_chic

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay, we ALL know that in KH1 Sora and King Mickey sealed the Door To Darkness, right? Soon after departing away from Kairi...Sora, Donald, and Goofy set off on the next part of their journey to find The Door To The Light. While Sora, Donald, and Goofy were walking down a seemingly ENDLESS pathway, they found Pluto...with a letter! Goofy blurted out "Gawrsh, that's the King's seal!", and Sora said "Hey, have you seen King Mickey?". Pluto ran off, hinting off that he MIGHT be able to lead them to the King, but I digress. Here's the REAL question.......WHERE THE HELL DID THAT LETTER GO?!?!?!? They never get that letter in Chain Of Memories, nor does Sora, Donald, and Goofy even SEE Pluto in Chain Of Memories, which is SUPPOSED to be followed up by that ending I just described.

One of you is bound to say something like this "Maybe that letter is the SAME letter that they get in the end of KH2!" <<< That couldn't happen, you want to know why? The King's seal that was on the letter at the end of KH was GREEN, while the one in KH2 was BLACK! So does anybody want to comment or ask questions on this? Feel free to comment and share ideas!

meh, princess minnie must have got pluto and threw it away lol btw ur avatar is so cute i luv it:thumbsup:

Ultima-Sora

He says he doesn't like me because I act stupid. I hope he feels REAL good about himself, telling off a fifteen year old kid, but whatever! :D

Anyway, he's nice.

Spyells

You will open the door to light!
An enchanted castle. That's what college is called
Guys I don't want to be mean because I am a really nice person but this has nothing to do with the topic. Maybe you guys should PM each other. You seem to be really good friends.:) But back on topic.

Originally posted on page 2

I have no idea. But they obviously stayed on the path they were on to get to Castle Oblivion. How did they get onto that path anyway? I want to know what that letter said. But maybe Pluto was only supposed to lead them so that they could run down the path. They probably lost him along the way but it wouldn't matter if they were already where they needed to be. Castle Oblivion unfortunately just happened to be that place.

I have absolutely no idea. So please no one flame me for my opinions.:)

KH_Love7

Maybe Nomura did it on purpose to make us wonder! o_O Maybe we just won't know. But it's a good question...never thought about it. Well it mostly like has something to do with Castle Oblivion and its whereabouts since that's where you start in CoM.

Ultima-Sora

^^I'm not so sure. It could be something that he wanted us to forget about. Maybe it's something very important to the storyline. Who knows?

Awards
Honestly I doubt we will ever know about the letter. I think Nomura stuck it in there to say "there is a continuation of the story" Whether he would be able to use it or not, I doubt he knew at the time. So since he couldn't think of what to put in the letter, he just kind of let it go away.... Now with the KH2 letter, he has to bring it up. because the trio is READING it, he has no way out of that one, he is stuck starting the story there, or soon after anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back