• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Missing Letter?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima-Sora

It would be really funny if this conversation happened.

Little boy: Mister Nomuwa, what was in the wetter that Sowa, Donawd, and Goofy got fwom Pwuto?
Nomura: Weeeeeeeeellll ummmm..... ya see, I was kinda hoping everyone would forget about that. :unsure:
Little boy: Whaaaa ha ha haYou big meanie! *Kicks Nomura in the shin*
Nomura: Owowowowwowowowow

LOL XD

I bet he did want everyone to forget about it. He probably didn't mean for it to have any significance at all, but, I mean, it seems it should...It has to...right...? :confused:

(500th Post! YAY! :D)

Keyblade Spirit

LOL XD

I bet he did want everyone to forget about it. He probably didn't mean for it to have any significance at all, but, I mean, it seems it should...It has to...right...? :confused:

(500th Post! YAY! :D)
I could imagine this at the end of 358/2 Days or BBS.

"And to you Keyblade Spirit. I did want everyone to forget about that letter. Now I have to make a whole other game explaining it. I really hate you for that."

Ya hear that Nomura! I'm on to you!

Lol

S

sirdangolot5

Yeah. ANd what the hell is pluto doing in the altar for naught anyways?

[√]Genuflect
Actually, It was a dream.
Sora&Co. couldn't have left pluto if that was important.

Keyblade Spirit

Maybe, that would explain why Sora sprung up in the middle of the night before he found Castle Oblivion. But still, I wonder if we will find out what it said. If it was real, it probably said something like this.

"Dear Sora, Donald, and Goofy,
I bet you thought this would be a really important letter telling you how to get back to the Final Door*. It's not. If you followed Pluto all the way here, you're going to lose your memories in a big, ridiculous looking castle. Yeah. Oh, and Riku says hi.
From, King Mickey.

*.(That's what it's called, according to this vid(1:46 to 2:34). Link: KH1 Room Mod!)

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
You know what I have to say about that whole green-black kings' seal thing? In KHI the Kingdom Key had a blue handelgrip. In KH2 the Kingdom Key has a black handelgrip.

Th3 Ch0s3n

Man i think that minnie probably sent the letter looking for king mickey and when pluto saw Sora and the Gang he knew that it was the wrong people so he dip setted and ran away towards the castle which in all played into king mickey's evil twisted plot to have sora locked away in sleep for years.............Darn you king mickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back