• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A Hidden Message

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chosen destiny

http://www.khinsider.com/13points.jpg

ok, i know this might just sound crazy, but i like this thoery. i have been looking and looking at the 13 point image trying to find an order of how just to read in order. so i started at the top and then i saw somthing. could the whole game of kh2 be told before our eyes if we just look at the 13 points in the right way. i mean look:

well go together...paradise- this is from 3 to 4
(theyll go to paradise together)

[the thirteenth order...sora..sora why?...your highness...but why- this is on 6
(sora and the king make it look as though they have joined the org. even though they havent just to stop the org.)

i know this sounds crazy, but just look at it for a while try to make it in some kind of an order. youll see that the whole story might just be in the 13 points.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
No I doubt it and thats doesn't really make a story anyway.

And how does it look like Sora has joined the Org when he fought 5 members already and "killed" 3 and is going to fight Xaldin and Demyx?

Sorry but no.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I agree with .:KL:. . Thats something Iv'e been trying to covince n00bs for quite some time now.......... No offense,but its just more logical. Nice try though.

chosen destiny

i know this sounds really crazy, but just listen to me. just look at the 13 points for a while, trying to find an order they go in.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
There is obviously another Ansem Report, or another set... "Ansems other report" So its something we havent seen yet. Oh yea and if you look at all the captions in asas and dd, you see alot of "Sora...Sora??..Sora!!..." I think some of this is about Sora's nobody. I believe that he confuses people an pretends to be Sora. I think thats where the "Sora..but why?" comes in.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
yeah.. there was but

IT WAS JUST A CONCEPT

sry... just kinda pissed to keep hearing theroies that can't... won't work

Sora'sAbsolution

In some freakish way yes bu i cant explain it . and havent u noticed that on the #5 it says "Change the third key"could that mean sora or the king or the bhk will loose their keyblade. like one of them fell into darkness then in the #10 it says "the secret place, his voice it left me..... this time i'll fight" which probly means sora falls into darkness n looses his keyblade, and now kairi is tryin to save him. I REALLY DONT KNOW BUT THATS WHAT I CAME UP WITH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back