• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

a good idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kthundercat

Inh, we pretty much know what happened to Riku, he was posessed. Also, Nomura has already said that the next game won't have these char's in it. Sorry dude.

seb0910

actually nomura said something about putting KH on psp but nothing about riku being main character. but that sounds lyk a good idea.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
master of keys said:
No,we already know the riku story.

We know very little of rikus story, he know he was got to hollow bastion after the destruction of Destiny Islands, but then there like a big gap between that and when you meet him in traverse town. Then an even bigger gap between that and after monstro to neverland. Then there a year of what we don't know between the end of CoM and when he meets DiZ again. There a whole lot we don't know.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
I dunno...we already know about riku, maybe those knights in the secret ending would be a better idea!

But I still want kh on the psp, it's a good idea...and don't give me any of that "The graphics and controls would be bad" crap!

ffkh

Dark Essence said:
But I still want kh on the psp, it's a good idea...and don't give me any of that "The graphics and controls would be bad" crap!

hey it would be better than a gameboy!!!

D

Deleted member 5341

Hm interesting idea....and I think Nomura's actually thinking about doing a PSP KH thing. Which would be cool. But I'm not sure what's going on in his *sacred, blessed* mind, so I suppose we shall wait an' see :)

Kairi-is-Naminé

well i think that'd b kool, im running out of good games to play on PSP, sept for Daxter and i beat that 4 times already so im bored. KH1 Rikku's Story would b so kool.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
wertyer said:
i think that they should make a kingdom hearts game for psp and it would be Riku's side of kh1. I think they should because you still dont know everything that happed to Riku.

You don't need to know every little thing Riku did. You know the importances, and that's all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back